DREAM TWENTY ONE

[You are the first in the scenario to fight and defeat 'The Returnee']

The (h/c) male stared at the blue scenario screen, announcing his victory.

[Main contributors: L/N Y/N, Kim Dokja]

'Ah, it looks like I've stolen Joonghyuk-ah's glory,'  thought Y/N, 'it was always him who got a place as a main contributor in the scenarios.'.

[You have received 40,000 coins for your achievement]

[You have received a new fable]

[The fable 'XXXXXXXXX' has been created]

'Y/N's fable is censored? What's going on?'  wondered Kim Dokja. The reader had received the fable 'The One Who Fought Against a Miracle and Succeeded', but when he turned to look at the (h/c) male, he saw that Y/N's fable was censored.  

[Dokkaebi 'Dokgak' has invited you to his channel]

Y/N knew the invite was going to come sooner or later, but he didn't think that it would be now. Turning to Kim Dokja, he saw the reader looking up at a red Dokkaebi in the sky and realised that the reader was also invited by the red dokkaebi.

"What are you doing?" spoke Kim Dokja, "where's my reward?"

'Is might be hard to believe but if hyung didn't saw anything about 'reward' or 'money' as soon as he opened his mouth, I'd think someone is possessing him,'  Y/N sweat dropped, 'well at least I know that it is Dokja-hyung.' .

"Ah yes. Your reward. My mistake," said Dokgak.

After they received their rewards, Kim Dokja then asked for the additional reward. Dokgak then began to order Bihyung around since he had a higher rank than Bihyung. 'He's so much cuter when he's not running his mouth around and announcing scenarios,'  thought the (h/c) male.

"I choose the Infinite dimension space coat," said Kim Dokja before turning to the (h/c) male, "what about you Y/N's?".

"I'll take Silpheed's jump boot," Y/N replied.

'The fingerless gloves would look good on him though...'  thought the reader, sighing. 'Well it's not about the look it's about the use.'

"Oi Joonghyuk-ah!" Y/N waved his hand in front of Yoo Joonghyuk who was standing in the same spot with his hands in his pockets, looking like he was about to kill someone. 'He's hibernating again. Can't he look a little less mad when he's hibernating? When he was glaring in the 666th round, he look the scariest but in the 999th round, he looked to peaceful... Fuck I'm so thankful that 999th looked so peaceful when he was hibernating that I could even kiss him as a thank you,'  Y/N sweat dropped once again.

"Additional rewards cannot be issued here," said Dokgak with a smirk.

"Where are you going to take us?" Kim Dokja said cautiously.

"I will escort you to my dokkaebi Gamtu," just as Dokgak said, he took the reader and Y/N there after he cornered them, making constellations think they were cheating. Of course, Kim Dokja held a grudge and didn't let that go. He transferred all the constellations in Dokgak's channel to Bihyung's and got him punched by an enraged Bihyug who wanted revenge for being pushed around. 

.

.

.

Y/N and Kim Dokja was teleported back to Seoul where Han Sooyoung was waiting for them.

"Looks like things went well, you got your coat. Have you decided to wear matching outfits?" Han Sooyoung said to Kim Dokja, pointing to Yoo Joonghyuk's coat.