DREAM SIXTEEN

"Y/N-ssi," are you ok?" Hyunsung rushed towards him with Heewon trailing behind.

"We thought you really died back there," said Heewon.

"I did make a promise to hyung," Y/N replied.

Both Hyunsung and Heewon shivered at the emptiness in the (h/c) male's eyes. There was only any emotion showing when he looked at Kim Dokja or Yoo Joonghyuk. 

"Um Y/N-ssi, we'd like to apologise for what we did back then when we were fighting the dragon. We should've checked on you too. It's just that we were wary of you because you killed those innocent people even though you could've saved them," said Hyunsung.

"Oh, you're sorry?" 

"Yes."

"Then it's all fine!" Y/N let out a smile. 'It's fine. I forgive you. I can't hold a grudge against anyone. I just felt hurt but there's no point in being petty in this world where you could lose someone any time,'  thought Y/N.

.

.

.

"This place?" Y/N stared at his surroundings. 

The walls, beds and almost everything around him was white. The air held a bitter smell of medicine. It was the hospital. 

'Right, this was the part where everyone was teleported to a place that is connected with them somehow,'  Y/n thought walking outside the room. He stared at the sign on the wall with bold letters that said 'PSYCHIATRIC WARD'.

Y/N punched the sign, destroying it. He looked up where there was another sign with an arrow pointing to the psychiatric ward and threw his sword at it, destroying it too. 'I hate this place. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT. I HATE IT. I HATE EVERY PART OF IT! I HATE HOSPITALS! the (h/c) male could feel his mental state slipping. 'Maybe this is why I was put in here until I graduated high school...'

He wandered around the hospital and found the security room. 'Maybe there's someone else here too,'  he thought. He walked inside and approached the desk, trying to turn the security cameras on when a disk on the table caught his eye. It was labelled; '#001'. Was it a coincidence? 

The footage in the disk showed a little boy standing in a dim lit room, dirty bandages falling off his skin which revealed scars and blood littering his arms and neck which had the marks of someone's hand. The boy's eyes looked dead as he stood over a man wearing a doctor's coat that was drenched in blood laying on the ground, 'unconscious'. The glint of the metal knife could be seen with drops of blood dripping down its blade which was held in the boy's hand, reflecting the colours of red and blue flashing lights. The door was slammed open when the camera cut off and the video was over.

Y/N grabbed the disk and crushed it in his hands. 

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' asks where do you plan to go next]

"To the Flood disaster, or at least who the Flood disaster was before she became one of the great disasters," Y/N replied. "Surely you remember who that is since you were there too."

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' says he remembers]

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' asks do you have to go find her]

"Haha," the (h/c) male chuckled before looking up, "are you jealous? You were always like this"

[The constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire' asks jealous of what]

[The constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire' says she just got here]

"Hey Uriel," Y/N greeted her.