DREAM FOUR

'He's full of bullsh*t,'  Y/N thought, listening to Cheon Inho. 'He's looking at hyung which means he's probably questioning if hyung already knew this would happen, but there's no way he'd acknowledge that someone has out smarted him in knowledge so he'll draw a conclusion that hyung just got lucky.' .

"Did you know this would happen Dokja-ssi?" the woman they saved now known as 'Jung Heewon' asked.

"I had a suspicion that it would happen . I thought of what the dokkaebi would do to make us suffer the most," Kim Dokja replied. 'But I didn't expect them to add a survival penalty. TWSA would definitely pull something like this but this wasn't in the original novel. Originally the character 'L/N Y/N' would end up taking over the survival camp and lead them to where the second main scenario where Yoo Joonghyuk was. Did me signing a contract with Bihyung affect the story? Or is it because another person with the same name as 'L/N Y/N' appeared? But then that shouldn't stop the character 'L/N Y/N' from appearing, so why isn't he here? Is Y/N... a novel character?'  wondered Dokja, staring at the (h/c) male.

"Hyung?" the (h/c) male questioned, noticing Dokja staring at him. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Y/N asked with two 12 year olds attached to his hip.

"Tell the others to come here," Dokja ordered. 'There's no way that Y/N is a novel character right? He's been with me since middle school and we grew up together, but how has he survived the first main scenario and take Choi Minjun who was supposed to follow a character of TWSA who has the same name as him with him?'

"I brought them hyung," said Y/N with Hyunsung and Sangah following behind him. "So what are we going to do about the food problem?" 

"We need to find a new food source since the world around us has changed," Dokja looked at the train track. 

"Wait Dokja-ss, don't tell me- Y/N-ssi?!" Hyunsung called out to the (h/c) who was already making his way towards the train tracks.

"Hm? Didn't hyung say we needed a new source of food? If you don't want to hunt monsters then I can go monster hunting for all of us and exchange the coins I earned to you so we can all live," offered Y/N. 

'Now that I think about it, doesn't Y/N kind of act like that novel character?'  thought Dokja. 'They're both the same. They put others above them and doesn't question what others suggest or say. At this point Y/N, might die just like that novel character. Perhaps... Y/N has become that novel character...?' 

[Personal skill 'character list'  activated]

[Character profile]
Name: L/N Y/N
Age: 26
Supporting constellation: none
Personal attribute: a star that no one can have
Personal skills: [Rising star lv ???], [Ruler's aura lv ???], [Fallen crown lv ???],
[8 lives lv ???]
Stigma: [???? lv ???]
Overall stats: [Stamina lv ???], [Strength lv ???], [Agility lv ???], [Mana lv ???]
General evaluation: L/N Y/N is very strong with helpful skills however some may cause self-destruct and try to consume him because of ?????]

Kim Dokja was surprised.

[The 4th wall has offset some of your shock]

'Everything about Y/N is what the novel character has but.... how? Y/N was always with me. He's a person, not a character but what if... everyone will slowly become a character part of a novel? It seemed like Yoo Joonghyuk already knew Y/N. His skills seems to be against him though. His personal attribute and general evolution says it all. I don't understand what it means,'  thought Kim Dokja.

The group all decided to go hunt monsters and were about to leave when Cheon Inho came up to them, and said his group also wanted to know how the scenario could be cleared and sent Han Myungoh who was once Sangah and Dokja's superior at the company, with them.

[A new sub scenario has arrived]

<Sub scenario - hunting for food>

Category: sub
Difficulty: E
Clear conditions: hunt and cook a monster that you can consume as food
Time limit: none
Penalty for failure: ???

Corpse of monsters were spotted dead on the ground in front of them.

"Who could have done this?" questioned Heewon.

'Who else but Yoo Joonghyuk?'  both Y/N and Dokja thought at the same time. 

"Won't these be enough for us to clear the scenario?" asked Hyunsung.

"The scenario said to hunt so probably not," replied Dokja. After some quick thinking from Dokja, they were able to make weapons from the ground rat's bones. "All of you have coins left right? Invest them all into stamina, strength and agility leaving only enough for the penalty fee. This may sound cruel but I don't expect all of you to survive but still, try to keep yourselves alive," said Dokja. 

'It was a completely cruel thing to say. If it was Y/N he'd say, 'don't worry I'll keep you all alive' with a smile but, I need to change Y/N's future. At this point I don't care if he's really the one I grew up with or the novel character but, I don't want him to die. If Y/N keeps being nice, he'd die like in the novel,'  was what Dokja thought.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll-" 

"Y/N, save yourself before saving others or you'll die the worst death possible," Dokja warned him. 'In the novel, Y/N had a revival skill which he also has now but it was completely useless since he never used it no matter how much Yoo Joonghyuk begged him to. If not even someone with the protagonist halo can convince him to use it, there's no way he'd use it... -now,'  Dokja was surprised to hear Y/N words.

"Don't worry hyung! Even if I die I'll come back from the dead so you won't be alone again!" Y/N smiled. "I have a skill that allows me to revive."

Dokja remembered. He remembered what L/N Y/N had told Yoo Joonghyuk in the novel when he was asked why he never used his revival skill. "Because I will only use that skill for one person. I can't leave them alone but now I'm alone. They've probably left this world already so there's no point of using it here," was what the novel character said with a smile on his face. 'What if the novel character and Y/N are the same person and the person he'd use that skill for was me all along?'  wondered Dokja. 

Thinking about that made Dokja want to smile. He always felt unloved but there was one person willing to show him love and that was Y/N. 'Then you better not leave me alone and follow that protagonist b*stard then.'

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says he doesn't understand the incarnation 'L/N Y/N']

TO BE CONTINUED...