DREAM TWELVE

'Too close,'  thought Kim Dokja, watching Y/N and Seongguk's interaction. 

"Hm?" Y/N said confused, feeling some grab his wrist on the arm that held Seongguk's face. "Joonghyuk-ah?" the (h/c) male turned around and realised it was Kim Dokja.

"That's enough Y/N. I'm sure they understand what kind of position they're in by now," Kim Dokja let go of the (h/c) male's wrists after moving them away from Seongguk's face. 

"Right," Y/N rubbed his wrist. He could still feel a hand grabbing onto it. No, Kim Dokja's grip didn't hurt, however it did feel heavy and restricting. 'A little more strength and that would've been an iron grip,'  thought the (h/c) male. 

"Um, Mr Yu and Mr L/N, I may know who killed the Delusional Demon but before I tell you who it is, I need to tell you something," Seongguk tried to change the subject after Kim Dokja made the (h/c) male let go of him. "Not all the 'prophets' are on the same side."

.

.

.

'It's so much better with access to the internet,'  Y/N thought, going through his phone. After Kim Dokja broke Han Donghoon from the hypnosis put on him, he used his skill to give Kim Dokja and him internet access. 

'I wonder if they're still alive. Most likely not, I've never seen them again after the apocalypse started in my previous lives,'  Y/N thought, scrolling through his contacts. His hand stop scrolling when it came across a few contacts; 'Mother, Father, Baekhyun-ahjussi, Chaewon-noona,Jiwoo-noona'. Unlike the other contacts he had on his phone, those five people were confirmed dead. 'Why did I keep their contacts? It's not like the dead could answer a call anyways,'  the male stared sadly at his phone screen. 

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' points out a contact]

'What? They could see my screen?'  thought Y/N, 'well it's technically not anything that needs to be censored.' . Looking at the contact at the very bottom of the list, there was a contact with the ID 'Ahjussi'. The (h/c) male's eyes widened, 'how is this here?' . He looked through the messages between him and 'Ahjussi'. The last message was sent by 'Ahjussi', date sent: 'X X XX', about year and a few months ahead of the current year. The next thing that happened shocked him even more.

Ahjussi:

<Do you remember yet?> 
Read today XXX PM

'What the f*ck is going on?!'  the (h/c) male was beyond confused. 'Maybe if I call him I'll get an answer,'  Y/N decided to press the 'call' button. The call went through.

.

.

.

"We have arrived," spoke Seongguk.

The group were now at Anguk station. Both Seongguk and Minseob now knew the real identity of Kim Dokja who was now wearing a mask to make himself look like Yoo Joonghyuk. 

'In the end, all I heard from the other side of the call was complete silence aside from the sound of someone breathing then the call ended,'  thought Y/N. 'At least I know that there's currently something wrong happening.'

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is still unhappy from the text messages being censored]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is pulling his hair out from curiosity]

[The constellation 'Demonic Judge of fire' asks if you are being unfaithful to 'Kim Dokja']

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' tells his fellow constellations to shush]

'Hah. The constellations are that curious? Don't they know privacy? Oh right, the channel's stream shows no privacy anyways,'  thought Y/N.

"Hey, 1089th!" someone greeted Minseob.

"Hey there 763rd!" Minseob greeted them back. They had a conversation when the male Minseob was talking to glanced behind Minseob to look at Kim Dokja with Yoo Joonghyuk's face.

"By the way, is that..." the male asked.

Minseob nodded, making the male gasps.

"It's an honour to meet you, Mr Yoo Joonghyuk!" the male bowed towards Kim Dokja at a 90 degree angle. 

"Is he really...?"

"He's much more handsome than I imagined."

"Then isn't that guy next to him L/N Y/N? He's even better looking than how the author described him!" 

"Mr Joonghyuk and Mr Y/N, I'm 998th!" 

"I'm 1055th!" 

"It's an honour to meet you!"

The people around them began to surround Kim Dokja and Y/N.

"It was impressive how you two teamed up to fight Asmodeus in your second regression. It was a shame that it was only told as a flashback in the book of revelation," said a male. "Nice to meet you, I am 1168th."

'1168th? He must've read about 50 chapters then. That might be the most out of everyone here,' Dokja eyes turned dark. 

.

.

.

"Is that a meteorite?" Kim Dokja questioned. 

"Haha yes. You might not be aware at this point of time but this meteorite contains a very power weapon," spoke the male talking to Minseob earlier. "We assume it contains an artefact of immense value."

"But I thought meteorites needed time to hatch," said Kim Dokja.

"We've been supplying it with mana. We should be able to hatch it some time tonight," Minseob's friend replied.

Y/N walked towards the meteorite, 'why does it look kind of familiar? It gives me a feeling that I've seen it or whatever is inside it before.' . When he touched the meteorite, his eyes widened. 

"Who brought this here?" the (h/c) male asked.

"I think it was 1124th."

"Where are they?" Y/N asked.

"I don't think he's here yet," Minseob replied.

"We need to leave now," instructed Y/N.

"W-What? Why?"

"That's not a meteorite," answered the (h/c) male. He knew exactly what was inside the meteorite. He's seen it countless of times. In fact he's seen what's inside 1863 times in total.

"Then may I ask what's in the meteorite?" asked 1168th. 

"It's-" just when Y/N was about to answer, a growling noise and the area around them stated rumbling. 

'It's too late,'  thought Y/N, watching the meteorite hatch. There, right in front of them stood a large dragon, taking out some humans as it fully hatched. 

[Signs of the fifth main scenario has appeared]

'A fiery surrounding, flames and burning people,'  Y/N stared at the sight presented in front of him. Memories and voices flashed through his head. 

"As you wish young master." 

"Young master this way." 

"Young master?"

Y/N felt his legs go weak as he gripped his head in pain.

"Mr Joonghyuk! Mr Y/N! Save me!" people ran towards his direction, some covered in flames and on fire.

"Ugh," the pain Y/N felt increased.

[The skill 'Fallen Crown' lv ??? has been activated]

"Your highness, please command us."

"All the people burning..." Y/n stood up straight and put up an emotionless expression despite the pain he felt, "kill them all."

TO BE CONTINUED...