DREAM ELEVEN

"My name is... Yoo Joonghyuk," Dokja smirked, lying through his teeth. Y/N, Heewon and Hyunsung looked at the reader with dumbfounded and confused expressions. 'What the f*ck? We just finished explaining to Jihye that I did not give birth to your or Joonghyuk-ah's child and none of us were in a relationship and now you're saying this bullsh*t?'  thought the (h/c) male. 

Dokja just turned to him with a look that said 'just play along' getting an 'ok' sign from Y/N.

"You better watch what you're doing punk. Did you think I wouldn't notice you using your skill to look us up?" said Kim Dokja.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!" a man in the other group yelled but he was soon shut up, killed by his leader.

"I'm terribly sorry sir. We apologise for our mistakes. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Seongguk. I am the vice representative of Dongmyo station," the leader of the group introduced himself.

.

.

.

Y/N observed the people at Dongmyo station surrounding his group. He could hear the whispers of the people there but he mostly ignored it. It wasn't his business. 

Before Kim Dokja went to talk with the leader of Dongmyo station, he left Y/N some instructions. 

"Stay on guard and make sure Hyunsung doesn't slip up," said Dokja.

"I got hyung."

"Oh and, you might find it confusing but you might have a lot of fans here," Dokja then left. 'Well it's only natural he has fans. When 'L/N Y/N' first made an appearance in TWSA, lots of people found him cool and intriguing because of how he appeared and disappeared as he likes as well as how strong he was. He was a character that was always there but he was different every time. It was like he belonged to another story,'  thought Dokja.

A while later, a man approached them.

"I haven't seen you guys around. Who are you?" the male asked. "Who told you that you could wander around here?"

"And who the hell are you to tell us what to do?" Heewon replied.

"What?" the man looked pissed.

Y/N stepped in front of Heewon.

"Let's take it easier yeah? Hyu-Joonghyuk-ah might plan to become allies with them so it's better to get along," Y/N said towards Heewon and Hyunsung. 

"Hah? Did you just say 'Joonghyuk'? Who are you? How do you know Yoo Joonghyuk?" the man asked.

"L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you," the (h/c) male introduced himself. 

The man's eyes widened, 'well he does fit the description and it said in the novel that L/N Y/N was quite close to Yoo Joonghyuk,'  thought the man. 

"I apologise. I didn't know who you were. I'm a big fan of you actually," the man's attitude took a 180 degree turn.

"Huh? L/N Y/N?"

"I'm pretty sure he just said L/N Y/N right?" 

"He's quite good looking just like what the novel said!"

"Shhh quiet! He might hear you and find out about TWSA!"

"Right right!"

Y/N heard the people near him gossip. 'It's confirmed. They've read the novel. I don't get why they're fans of me though. If they've read it and know who I am, they also know that I won't stay around for long. Is it normal for people to like someone who they know will leave one day?'  the (h/c) male questioned.