DREAM TWENTY NINE

'This really is a shit life,' thought the (h/c) haired male, 'I revive again and again just to die every time because of one reader, but why?'  he stared at Kim Dokja. 'Is it because he reminds me of Joonghyun? Then why didn't I chose to revive for Joonghyuk-ah too? Why? There's no way these feelings are really for him... right?' 

"Why would you love someone like him? Didn't you write a story for Kim Joonghyun? Didn't you kill for Kim Joonghyun? How could you let go of your feelings for him so easily?" there was no one next to Y/N, but he felt as if someone has whispered that in his ear, even though the air near his ear was cold unlike a person's breath when talking in another's ear.  '

Am I losing my mind?'  the (h/c) haired male thought, taking another sip of the alcoholic drink in his cup. 

Y/N watched from a distance as the reader and his co-worker get closer and closer, both Kim Dokja and Yoo Sangah were clearly drunk and weren't thinking straight. Y/N knew that it was just them being drunk, but he couldn't help but clench his fists. This wasn't right. His world was spinning. There were multiple copies of Kim Dokja and Yoo Sangah. He felt extremely hot and Y/N knew that alcohol was overwhelming his senses. 

'Should I just pretend that what I saw was only a hallucination caused by alcohol, or should I just accept that those two might have feelings for each other? No, maybe I should just think it was an accident,'  Y/N thought. 

Suddenly, the (h/c) haired male heard a sound behind him. He turned around and saw the protagonist with a  gentle expression on his face. The (h/c) haired male's dull eyes lit up as he saw the other's face. 

Under the influence of alcohol, Y/N got up and engulfed the other male in a tight hug, "I fucking miss you you old man. You lived for so many lives, should I just continue calling you ahjussi?" he said with a gentle tone. 

Yoo Joonghyuk was surprised by Y/N's sudden actions, but he still hugged him back hesitantly. He felt like the other's words were a bit weird, however he didn't pay much attention to them. He had gone through many things with Y/N, but all those moments would be lost as soon as he regressed. He could never hear the (h/c) haired male tell him 'I miss you', because Y/N could never remember him or return to him after saying that.

 This time, it seemed as if this Y/N seemed to have already known everything about him ever since he saw the (h/c) haired male again. It made Yoo Joonghyuk want to stick as close as he could to this man, feeling like he was the only one he could share his pain with. 

"I miss you so much," the drunk male said underneath his breath.

"Then return to me next time," Yoo Joonghyuk said, "chose me over everyone else, and you'll never have to miss me ever again." In every regression, Yoo Joonghyuk was always the one who missed the other, but now the words 'I miss you' were directed to him. He doesn't know if those words were really for him, but if they were for someone else, he'd have to apologise and greedily eat in the (h/c) haired male's words.

"This isn't right," Yoo Joonghyuk heard a dark voice say, "not right at all. The epilogue has already been written, so why can't he just follow the storyline?" 

"Who are you?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked, looking around him but he saw no one.

"Why does that matter?"

"I don't remember coming across anyone like you before." Yoo Joonghyuk knows that he definitely has never met such a mysterious person in any of his previous regressions. 

"Your regressions have all failed. What more could you know other than failure?" the voice mocked. "Well, you would've met me if you were able to keep Y/N."

"What do you mean by that?" Yoo Joonghyuk raised his eyebrow. He felt extremely uncomfortable and provoked after the other had mentioned his sore spots. 

"If you were able to keep Y/N, then I would've appeared from jealously. You may be an envious bastard, but my jealousy exceeds yours... you damned second choice," the voice made an effort to make sure the words 'second choice' were heard clearly. "If it wasn't for your damned face I would've had one less problem." 

"What exactly do you want you bastard?!" veins appeared on Yoo Joonghyuk's forehead as he held onto the (h/c) haired male tightly. 

"Y/N, isn't it about time you come with me?" the voice spoke. 

"Kim Dokja-ssi?!" Yoo Joonghyuk heard Yoo Sangah shout in the distance as Kim Dokja disappeared.

"Ah oh, you should've kept your eye on Y/N," the voice spoke. When Yoo Joonghyuk looked down, he found what the voice was saying is correct as sparks started to wrap around the (h/c) haired male's body.

"Kim Joonghyun," Y/N suddenly spoke,  "thanks for the free ride to the underworld bitch," he said with a smirk, holding up his middle finger to the sky. 

"You weren't drunk?" Yoo Joonghyuk felt disappointed. 'Those words... were they scripted?'  he thought. It felt as if his world had shattered. He really wanted to hear those words for him coming from the (h/c) haired male, even if it was just once. 

"Yoo Joonghyuk, I'll miss you," Y/N smiled, as if he knew what Yoo Joonghyuk was thinking. 

When the (h/c) haired male disappeared, Yoo Joonghyuk touched chest, feeling his heart that was beating rapidly. He's felt more alive and happy than ever. It was something that he's never felt in ages after suffering in all those scenarios only to continuously die and revive. 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' is staring at incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk'] 

[The constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire' is cheering for incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk']

Ignoring the numerous messages from the constellations, Yoo Joonghyuk clenched his hand against his chest, feeling the rapid beating of his heart.

"Y/N..." Yoo Joonghyuk mumbled softly under his breath, "I'll miss you too." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------------------------------
I guess you could kinda say I'm back? Full honesty I still don't have motivation but I feel like I've made you all wait for so long.

 Please excuse my long absence even though I chose to start this story on my own will. Of course I will try my best to end it too since I already know how I want to end this anyways. 

I will try to upload more to make up for skipping so much. Thank you for your patience and also for supporting me. 

This chapter has not been edited. 

LAST DREAM | [OMNISCIENT READER] (SLOW UPDATES- PROBABLY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara