Chapter 01 - Hedgehog Squid

Planet Earth... 12 000 years ago... a place rulled by the humans... 5 000 years after humanity's extintion, the marine life forms raised to earth, and they started to develope inteligence...

Since that time, they started to count the years. We're in the year 6018. This is the Marroner's Bay, where the Salmon Runs happend.

 This is the Marroner's Bay, where the Salmon Runs happend

The Salmon Run for the day is over. However, one yellow Inkling girl didn't made it back. She's Maya, and was now trying to rest.

Maya: Phew... I can't believe that they left me behind... 

FLASHBACK

Inkling boy: You're crazy?!

Maya: What we're doing is wrong! We can't just come here, and still the Gold Eggs like that!

Maya was trying to defend the Smallfry that was behind her. She found it, and it didn't attack her, or her friends. 

Inkling girl: What's wrong with you?! Those things were attacking us!

Maya: You mean that, this little one, who was doing nothing but looking at us, is tryong to kill US?! Besides, it's our fault, for attacking them first!

??: Everyone, abort mission! I nead to back now! We're running out of fuel for the helicopter!

Octoling: We're comming, Mr. Grizz!

However, the other two inklings looked as Maya was peting the Smallfry. Knowing that she wouldn't agree with Grizz's industries, the Octoling shooted her on her back, and destroyed her Life Buoy. 

Maya: GAH!!!

They took it, and left to the helicopter. It left without Maya. She looked at it, knowing that she was stuck there.

Maya: Why...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Maya: But... It's not worth it. Getting the Gold Eggs, by taking someone's life with it? What kind of sick squid would do that?!

She then heard a noise. She looked behind, and spoted a few Salmonoids comming her way, ready to attack her.

 She looked behind, and spoted a few Salmonoids comming her way, ready to attack her