Chapter 16

On the previous chapter...

'And what if I do?' He smirks and leans in. This bitch has the audacity to taunt me right now.
'I will cut your balls of then'. I reply as he walks over to his couch, to sit down.

'But your dream won't come true then. I can't fuck you then'.
'Other guys will, don't worry Alessandro'. I send him a smile

'I'm not worried about that. You're letting yourself getting used like a little slut you're. You're even dressed like one'. He says as he eye fucks me.

I roll my eyes. 'I can't fucking stand you'.
'Then get on your knees darling'. He chuckled as he leaned back into his couch and adjusted hisself, pushes his hips forward.

Madeline's pov

I freeze. I would lie if I said that, that didn't do anything to me. Fucking cocky bitch knows that he is hot and using his charisma but it won't work on me.

It won't.

My feet were hurting so I threw my heels at him and left his office. Fuck him, fucking bastard. I'm going to enjoy this party.

I went back downstairs and got a lot of booze.
'Let's get drunk fuckers'. I yelled and opened a vodka bottle and drank from it.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏⁻

After a couple shots and cocaine I was out of this world.

The music was blasting while I walked towards the kitchen, getting another joint.

I saw Alessandro sitting on the kitchen, lighting up a joint.
'It's the last one, sorry tereso'.

Are you kidding me? How could it be the last one?

I walked up to him.' Well don't you think that I deserve the last one, Alessandro?' while touching his leg.

He fully ignored me and lighted up the joint.

I watch his cheeks getting hollow as he inhaled.
After a big hit he pulled the joint away from his lips and grabbed my jaw, forcing my mouth open.

He hovered his lips against mines and blew the smoke into my mouth, keeping eye contact with me.

I inhaled the smoke.

Suddenly we heard people entering the kitchen. 'Come on madeline, we are going to the club!' Verasha told me as she dragged me outside.

One of Alessandro's drivers is bringing us to the club.
Alessandro and Carter aren't coming with us.

Apparently they are having a boys night with some other men I don't know the name from.

As we entered the club, you could smell the booze and weed.

I dragged verasha with me towards the bar.

We ordered a few drinks and we let other guys at the bar pay for our drinks.

Verasha took cocaine out of her bag.

she made a few lines as I was already snorting them.

'Shit'. I mumbled after a few lines. 'That's enough, ladies'. We heard a raspy deep voice behind us say.

As we turned around, my head was spinning around.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Who are you?' I asked the guy