Chapter 44

On the previous chapter...

'You can't get rid of me that easily'. She replies and sits slowly at the end of the sofa.
'We are not going to bite you, come a little closer'. Uzziah says

She shakes her head. 'No'.

'Why not? Are you scared?' Ophelia asks

'Leave her alone, for now'. Alessandro joins and sits next to Uzziah.

'You heard him princess. I won't kill you, for now'. I say
She rolls her eyes. 'You can't kill me'.

'And why is that?' I ask her
'Because Alessandro won't like that and you will submit to him'. She replies

I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to hold in my laughter and looked over at Alessandro as he tried to contain his own laugh.

'Don't look at him'. She warned me

I turned my head back to her. 'And what if I do?' I got up and sat down on his lap. 'What if I fuck him on this couch while you are watching?'

I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he pushes me closer while holding me by my waist.

She gets up and walks up to us. 'Get up'.

'Hmm no. I am pretty comfortable now'. I reply

She raises her hand as Uzziah stands up and holds her arm. 'Let me give you a tour of the house Yolanda before you get lost in here'.

She hesitates a little bit but eventually agrees with him.

'What do you want to do since he is gone?' Alessandro whispers in my ear.
'You got any ideas?' I ask

'A few'. He replied and looked down at my lips.

'I'm still here'. Ophelia disturbs us. 'You guys are disgusting'.

Carter's POV

'Stop talking'. I warn Lucas and tape his mouth.

I don't regret things in my life but I do regret taking Lucas with me to Paris. He won't shut up nor will he stop moving. I tied him as tight as possible but he is still moving.

I guess that he really is my karma.

He mumbles and I grab a blindfold so he can stop looking at me.

We are staying in Paris for a long fucking time. I don't want to see any of their faces and I am here for one thing.

My dad.

I am going to kill him and I don't care if Alessandro is approving this or not, it needs to be done. I will be the heir of the French mafia, a heir that no one else saw before.

I am coming for everyone.

I look down at my iPad to track him. I learned a lot from Noah and Uzziah of course I am not on their level but I know enough to take Fitore down.

After a while we arrived at my hotel I asked the guards to take my suits upstairs.

'Let's go'. I say to Lucas and slap him on the head. I removed the blindfold along with the tape. His eyes adjusted to the light.

'Where are we?' He asked

'À paris mon ami'. I replied and shoved him the elevator.

'So when are you going to untie me?' Lucas asks.
'Never'. I reply immediately.

He sighs. 'But how am I supposed to take down our enemy if I am tied up'.

Our enemy?

Does he not fucking understand that he is one of my enemies? And that we are not working together?