Juli whispered in a shaky voice, "So, this was all that was going on?"

-What's going on, Hobi?

Juli heard Namjoon's voice from behind her but she did not bother to look at him. And then, Namjoon screamed making both Juli and Hoseok flinched.

-Seok-Jin Hyung! 

He quickly rushed to his bed. doctor and nurses tried to stop him but he slapped the nurse on her face harshly. Then pointing his index finger at her, he told her with greeted teeth.

-Don't you dare to stop me.

The doctor tried to calm him.

-Please, calm down.

Namjoon grabbed his neck tightly and started choking on it. He screamed at the doctor.

-What happened to my hyung?

-Namjoon, stop it!

Hoseok exclaimed and pushed him aside. The doctor coughed. Namjoon then glanced at Hoseok,

-Hobi, What is all these? What happened to my hyung? Why is he...

-Calm down, Joon. You can't scream like that.

He told him very seriously. And Namjoon became quiet. That was when Jimin entered the room and so did Tae and Yoongi. Jimin glanced at them.

-Why are you two here?

He was about to ask them but he was so shocked to see Namjoon in that condition and mostly seeing Seok-Jin lying on the bed that he could not ask them. His eyes widened seeing Seok-Jin in that condition. Yoongi and Tae were shocked too. They were looking at each other.  

Namjoon decided to speak.

-Then, tell me everything, Hobi.

Hoseok nodded his head.

-Okay. Let's go outside.

Hoseok put his hand on his shoulder and they both left the room.

Jimin saw Juli was crying silently which broke his heart into pieces. He was hurt as well, not because he has lost Juli once again but because Juli was in grave pain. But suddenly his sorrow was replaced by an idea that just popped up in his mind. He called both Yoongi and Tae out of the room and told them,

-Listen, Lisa and Jungkook need to know about their dad. I'm going to bring them here.

Yoongi opened his mouth,

-I wanna go too.

But Jimin nodded his head in denial.

-No, Suga. I know how to handle those kids. You stay here with Juli. And Tae, you too, stay here.

Tae nodded his head.

-Don't worry. we're here.

Tae responded. Jimin glanced at him with a smile on his face. For the first time, they are doing something altogether. Jimin left the hospital after a few minutes.

juli went to the bed and stared at Jin's face. He looked so peaceful and so innocent. He had a blush on his cheeks like he used to have before. Juli sat down on the floor and started to say things out,

-How dare you do that with me? You were doing all those behind my back? Why Seok-Jin? Why? What was it that I was lacking? I loved you most unconditionally but what did you do with me?

She wiped off her tears.

-You know, all these  days, my children used to blame me for whatever happened to you? We thought you died on a car accident. But look, what was the reality? Such a selfish man you're!!!

She kept on crying.

-I regret loving you. I regret loving the person who betrayed me and took me for granted.

Juli saw a tear slipped from Seok-Jin's eyes. But she did not stop.

-I should've died instead of you.

She was about to fall luckily Tae and Yoongi appeared and they hold onto Juli. They grabbed her by her arms and made her sit on a chair. And then, she started to cry, covering her face using bothher hands. Yoongi hold onto her tightly and Tae was watching her cry and staring at the man lying on the bed, who was in a death sleep.

To be Continued...

So, this was the new update of AGAPE LOVE, as promised.(:

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to give votes and let me know your thoughts in the comments section. Thanks for reading my story.

Ohh and also, keep thinking what will happen in the next chapter until I update a new one.(;