Then, he whispered to her, "The man who is admitted to a hospital, his condition is not so good." Then he started massaging his forehead. Juli kept quiet for a few moments then she decided to speak.

-Hoseok, let's go to the hospital.

-No, you don't need to...

-No, Hoseok. you're too worried and I can't let you drive in this condition. Let's go now.

Hoseok smiled a little.

-Thanks, Mrs.Kim.

Then without telling anyone anything, they stepped out of the restaurant. This made Namjoon, Tae, Jimin and even Yoongi suspicious. They thought what could be the reason that they had to leave all of  a sudden. And so, Namjoon decided to follow them. He got into his car and started driving it. Jimin did the same. And Tae and Yoongi were looking at them, wondering what was going on.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Juli reached the hospital. They both entered the hospital and Hoseok just ran towards a room. Juli could not run as fast as him but she followed him to the room. And then, Hoseok will open the door and enter. When Juli entered the room, she was surprised to see the man lying on the bed. Her heart was beating unevenly and she felt as if she had no ground to stand on. Tears formed in her eyes as she kept on staring at the man lying on the bed. It was none other than Seok-Jin, her husband who she thought to be dead all those 14 years. And suddenly, she remembered what Hoseok once told her.

*Flashback

-Now, how are they?

Juli asked. Hoseok sighed deeply. His eyebrows furrowed.

-The girl is fine. Only problem is; she lost her memories. She doesn't remember anything. And you know her. Remember Luna?

-Yes. The girl working in your cafe, right?

-Hmm... She's that girl. Since she doesn't remember anything, I told her that I'm her brother and that's how I'm taking care of her for 14 years.

-And the man?

-He's in coma for almost 14 years. I check on him every week.

-And what about the baby?

-He's living in a small hut in an alley. He calls me his uncle.
I take care of him but I don't know one thing and that is there's someone out there who's looking after the kid as well. He send the kid a lot of money in envelope with letters saying that the one who sent this money is his dad. This is what I don't understand.

Juli was surprised as well.

-That truly is strange. By the way, what's the name of the kid?

Hoseok glanced at her.

-The one you're staying with for 2 days.

Juli's eyes widened hearing him. A moment of silence took over the chamber as it both of them forgot how to speak.
Then, Juli gulped and opened her mouth to say,

-Taehyung?

Hoseok nodded his head.

End of Flashback

She was thinking it in her mind when she realized the bitter truth. 

-That only meant Seok-Jin is Tae's father and Luna is his...

Her head was spinning and she felt like she would throw up at anytime thinking about all those. How could Jin do such thing when Juli was still his wife?! Yes, It was true that Jin was indeed a really good  actor and Juli admits it but she never thought His love for her was just for showing-off and all of those were just a part of his drama. Tear rolled down her cheeks.