He's focused and he never had to explain that to me. He never had to tell me that he loves me because I already know that too.

"Jasmine, come sit by me." Rachel advises.

"Should I can you Adi?"

Her face turns dark. "No, that person is gone."

"Tell me why." I demand.

"Jasmine, you weren't supposed to find out like this."

"But I did, Derrick, so could you please tell me why?"

"It is for a couple of reasons." Rachel speaks.

Derrick comes to my side. "Jasmine, come and take a seat by your mother so we can explain."

I do as I'm told and Rachel takes my hand.

"What are the reasons?" I ask.

"As you read in that file my mother and I didn't have a close relationship. I swore never to marry a man I didn't love, so I left as she did. After a couple years it started getting easier, but my mother started talking to agents and making a scene. Demanding that if they're really about justice they would find me and bring me home. Once my mother started complaining she caught attention from agencies. They sent Derrick and as you read last night, but once we fell in love and I discovered I was pregnant, I knew I couldn't keep you."

"What the hell?!"

"Watch it!" Derrick snarls, "We couldn't because we were nineteen years old and barely out of high school. And Rachel was being hunted by multiple organizations. Her pregnancy was so bad after seven months, her ankles were so swollen she could barely walk. Plus we were in no condition to take care of you. We both knew I'd have to go back to my family, and I couldn't bring a baby, and plus, a newborn needs their mother." Derrick explains.

"I don't want you to be mad, I just want you to know why we couldn't keep you." Rachel tells me.

"I am not mad, I just needed to know why."

"Thank you Jasmine for understanding." Derrick tells him, "So, what were you and Ghost doing?"

I study his face, and see no trace of humor.

"Really Derrick!?"

"He tried to destroy two very large cities."

"Derrick!"

"I just don't want you to get caught up in his mess."

"He's teaching young geniuses to use technology."

"He's a hacker, which is illegal."

I raise a brow. "Are you seriously going to judge someone who does illegal things. Derrick you threatened the Egyptian president at his own banquet!"

"Jasmine, we really aren't one to tell you who you can fall in love with, we just want you to be careful." Rachel sighs.

"I will." I tell Rachel.

"Do you love him?" Derrick asks.

"Yes, she does."

"Rachel!"

She smiles at me. "What? I saw it when you two danced at the beach party. It was something about the way you looked at each other. It was the way I looked at Derrick and didn't want to kill him for the first time. I understand Andre is just a different type of love."

We lock eyes and I smile at her.

"Give me a hug."

I hug her tight and feel Derrick's arms around us.

After my heart-to-heart with them, Derrick leads me to the training room.

The room is divided in three parts. Andre is standing in the combat arena. He already had his gloves on, and practicing combinations muttering under his breath.

Treyvon is up against a wall, waiting for Derrick to use his fears against him.

I silently thank God. If I had to sweat, my makeup would run.

When I get there, I take a seat at one of the two computers. Derrick sits at the other one and swiftly press buttons.

I see my computer is crashing.
"Your mission is to save your computer." He instructs, then leaves.

He gives the others assignments, but I don't hear him.

I don't hear or focus on anything but the computer.

Derrick is good. I try a new fancy technique, and I think I've got him beat.

"Gotcha." I mumble.

Then, as I'm about to fix my computer, it crashed.

"Damn it!" I cuss.

"Jasmine, you couldn't stop it from crashing." Derrick tells from across the room.

He's working with Andre and they're sparring.

"Time." Derrick calls to Andre.

Derrick waves me over to them. I swiftly go to them, and Derrick takes off his gloves and puts them on me.

"I don't think-"

"I think you can." Derrick insists.

Andre looks at me in anger, as I step into the ring.

I take a deep breath and get in a boxing stance.

"Go!" Derrick yells.

Andre charges with two punches.

I duck them both, ending up on his right side of his face. Then, I knee him in his stomach.

He bites me on my thigh, and I push him in response.

I look at him with murderous rage. I charge with a jab cross, and a sidekick.

He comes back with two kidney shots that hurt like hell. He thinks he can get another hit in, but he takes too long.

As he throws it, I block and twist his arm behind his back.

He rushes back and slams me into the wall.

My back is on fire and I feel something running down my neck. Shit, my makeup wasn't made for this.

Andre looks at me and comes with a wild swing. I duck and kick his knee.

He stumbles back and falls to the ground for a few seconds, then stands.

"After everything we've been through you let him do that to you!?" He rages.

He shakes his head and comes with more wild swings. I duck and punch his spine. He falls to the ground in tears.

"I love you." Andre whispers, looking up at me.

"I'm sorry."

He gets up and walks out the door.

I turn to Derrick.

"Why would you have us fight?! You knew we weren't in a good position!"

"Because, you're going to have to fight when you're not in a good position and I wanted to know if you could do that."

"Do not act like you couldn't have taught me that without using Andre!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Jasmine! I could have, but I didn't and I'd do it again."

"I'm going upstairs!" I fume heading towards the stairs.

"Good, because we have a mission."

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed with chapter!!