🌻EXTRA🌻

10 years later

"Daddy.. daddy... please come here" Yoona shouted from inside her room calling for her father.

"I'm coming.. I'm coming" Jungkook answered and ran to his daughter's room.

"Hey what's wrong sweetgirl?" Jungkook walked over to Yoona who was sitting on her bed and knelt in front of her.

"Daddy, today is my birthday right?"

"Yes baby, what's wrong?"

"Will there be a lot of people coming here?" Yoona saw her father's face.

"Are you shy to meet them?"

"No, I just don't feel comfortable being in a crowd, can we just invite Uncle Jimin and Uncle Yoongi?" Jungkook chuckled and stroked his daughter's cheek.

"Okay, only they will come here today"

"Really?"

"Yes, whatever you want my dear" Jungkook kissed Yoona's forehead and a smile appeared on her face again.

"Hey what are you guys talking behind my back?" Jin stood at the door looking at his husband and child.

"Papaaa" Yoona ran to Jin and hugged him.

"I'm sorry papa, me and daddy are just talking about my birthday" Jin knelt down so that their eyes could be level.

"What's with your birthday? I've made your favorite cake and your gift—"

"No papa, it's not about that, I don't want many people to come to my birthday, I just want uncle Jimin and uncle Yoongi and papa and daddy"

"They're waiting for you downstairs"

"Really?" Jin just nodded and Yoona ran downstairs. Jungkook walked over to Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

"You look very beautiful today, are you pregnant?"

"Aish, Jungkook, you make me look beautiful every day"

"No, this is different Jin, you are exactly like when you were pregnant with Yoona, beautiful"

"Jungkook but I don't think I'm pregnant yet, I don't feel anything"

"Then do you want to get pregnant again? please"

"Jungkook!!" Jin hit Jungkook's chest gently, his face starting to turn red from blushing.

"Yoona has grown up, she needs friend Jin, what about brother?" Jin smiled and nodded.

"Good idea" Jungkook kissed his husband tenderly before they went downstairs to meet Yoona, Yoongi and Jimin who were playing in the living room.

"Papaa.. Daddyyy look, Uncle Jimin and Uncle Yoongi bought me this"

"What's that? Music Box?" Jin said as he approached the three of them in the living room.

"Yes, Uncle Jimin and Uncle Yoongi said this can help me sleep well"

"Did you say thank you to them?"

"yes daddy"

"But you haven't hugged me yet" Jimin said and Yoona approached Jimin with a tight hug.

"Then what about me?" Yoongi said and Yoona hugged him too.

"Shall we blow out the candles now?" Jungkook said while walking to the kitchen to get the cake in the fridge.

"Yes.. yes daddy"

Jin walked Jungkook into the kitchen and hugged him from behind.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to help set the candles"

"Is it possible to hold the candle by hugging me?" Jin released his embrace and Jungkook placed the cake on the counter. They both filled the cake with candles on it. Yoona's favorite chocolate cake. They lit the candles and approached Yoona with her two uncles in the living room.

"Happy birthday Yoona..
Happy birthday Yoona..
Happy birthday dear Yoona..
Happy birthday to youuu" Jin and Jungkook sang together and Yoona just smiled, she stood between her uncles with her hands entwined in front of her face.

"Make a wish Yoona" Jin knelt in front of Yoona with a cake in his hand. He saw his daugther close his eyes and prepare to pray.

"I hope it's my next birthday I'm not alone anymore, I want to have a brother but if I get one sister that's okay too, I can lend all my clothes to her, amen"

Jin turned to Jungkook behind him and they just smiled at what Yoona said. While Yoongi and Jimin who stood behind Yoona, subconsciously intertwined their hands and just smiled without looking at each other.

Night fell fast, Jungkook was getting ready to give his daughter goodnight kiss when he opened the door to his daughter's room. He saw Yoona was opening the music box that the uncles gave her and placing it on the small table beside her bed, then turned to the door and saw her father standing there.

"Daddyy .." Jungkook approached Yoona and sat beside her who was already lying down. Jungkook pulled the blanket up to cover her daughter's body well.

"Happy birthday my sweetheart, you are 9 years old, it doesn't feel like time flies so fast, like just yesterday you were in your papa's tummy, you have to see how beautiful your papa was when he was pregnant with you, he looks unreal to a human, daddy thinks he's an angel at that time, but I was right, look, he gave birth to a beautiful angel like you" Jungkook poked his daughter's nose, making Yoona smile.

"I want to see papa when he is pregnant, papa is beautiful but papa must be more beautiful when he is pregnant, when is papa pregnant again?"

"Do you really want a brother?"

"Yes, I always pray every night for it"

"Papa will be pregnant soon and you will definitely be fascinated to see your papa"

"Really? can I ask a brother when papa is pregnant?"

"No sweetgirl, brother or sister you must still love it"

"Yes daddy, please make papa pregnant again please"

"Then you should sleep now"

"Why?"

"Because daddy will make your papa pregnant as soon as possible"

"Yes..yesss daddy, go" Jungkook just laughed and kissed his daughter's forehead before turning off the light and out of his room, only heard music playing in Yoona's room and Jungkook hoped the sound could make him really sleep soundly.

Jungkook returned to the room and saw Jin lying with his back to him, he must be tired today, Jungkook climbed into bed and lay down, he hugged Jin from behind while kissing Jin's shoulder.

"Yoona is sleeping?" Jin said.

"yes baby"

"Good, then sleep"

"Yoona wants you pregnant Jin" Jin just laughed with his eyes closed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Yoona or are you the one who wants me to get pregnant?"

"The two of us" Jungkook sat up and twisted Jin's body, making him lie down and hovered on top of him.

"Jungkook, I'm so sleepy" Jin opened his eyes and looked at his husband.

"Yes, I'm sorry" When Jungkook wanted to lie down again Jin held him.

"But we can do it once"

"Really?"

"Yes daddy, please.."

"Oh shit, don't say that Jin, I won't stop if you call me that"

Jungkook kissed his husband's neck and moans began to sound. You know what they do next, I'm not going to write about it here.

Beside their room, Yoona just smiled with her eyes closed, the sound of the music box had stopped but she heard another voice, the voice of her father screaming.

"God, please let my papa get pregnant this time, amen" Yoona said.