🌻Chapter 10🌻

After dinner and talking, Tae took Jimin home because their houses were close together, Yoongi and Jin headed for the parking lot together.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Can I come to your house?"

"But it's getting late, Jungkook could be angry if—"

"Jungkook isn't home, he's going to the club tonight"

"Club?"

"Yes, he took me there but I chose to have dinner with you"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be with you"

"Yoongi, you know that I am your best friend's husband, I can misunderstand if you are like this"

"I'm sorry Jin, I just want to be friends with you"

"I know, then you can come to my house ah I mean to Jungkook's house"

"Okay, I'll be there, accompany you until he comes home"

"Okay" They both returned to the apartment with their respective cars and when they arrived at the apartment, Jin was surprised to see Jungkook in the living room sitting alone and turned to Jin.

"Where were you?" It was Jungkook's first time talking to Jin.

"I I.."

"You know where he came from, why ask?" Yoongi's voice startled Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?"

"Take him home, I thought you went to the club, I'll accompany him here until you come home"

"You don't need to accompany him"

"Yoongi.."

"It's okay Jin, then I go home first, I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay, be careful" Yoongi smiled at Jin and left without looking at his best friend.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I thought you went—"

"Then? if I go you can bring other men here?"

"What? no, Yoongi just wants to accompany me"

"Are you a child? Don't you dare to be home alone?" Jungkook walked over to Jin and stood in front of him.

"Do you have to take my friend?"

"Jungkook.. I—"

"Tomorrow night is my client's birthday and he invites all important people to attend, come with me tomorrow"

"What?"

"I'm sure you're not deaf, at 7 pm don't come home late" Jungkook went to his room and left Jin like an idiot there.

The next day

Jungkook woke up early and saw Jin still asleep on the sofa, he headed to the kitchen to get a glass of juice from the fridge. From the kitchen he could clearly see Jin sleeping on the sofa, when Jin turned his body, his clothes suddenly lifted and showed his smooth body. Jungkook suddenly choked when he saw it.

"Jungkook what are you thinking" Jungkook mumbled and went back to his room to get ready.

Not long after Jin woke up and looked at the clock and the time was 7.15 am, he sat on the chair rubbing his eyes and saw Jungkook coming out of his room.

"Are you tidy? what do you want for breakfast? let me make—" But Jin's words were only answered with a door slam, Jungkook just left without paying attention to Jin's words.