🌻Chapter 22🌻

2 weeks later

Jungkook has been allowed to go home and do outpatient treatment, he has to return every week to the hospital for further examinations.

"Baby, come here" Jungkook called Jin and told him to sit beside him, Jin was happy because Jungkook's attitude was very different to him. He still has guilt for making Jungkook lose some of his memories but he's thankful that Jungkook remembers good things about his marriage.

"Yes Jungkook, what's wrong?"

"I just want you here, I want to hug you" Jin hugged him and let Jungkook lay his head on Jin's shoulder.

"What's wrong Jungkook? do you feel unwell?"

"I'm sorry, I seem to forget a lot of things about us, I don't remember when we kissed, I also don't remember the last time we had sex, weird right? I only remember two memories with you"

They've never had sex, that's why there won't be those memories in Jungkook's memory.

"Jungkook, don't force yourself to remember, we can do it all from the beginning, I don't want you to get hurt" He removed his hug from me.

"Jin, why don't we have children yet? how long have we been married?" Jin's eyes opened wide when he heard that.

"Jungkook—" Jungkook laid Jin's body on the sofa, making Jin nervous with his actions, he didn't know what to do but, he was really nervous at that time.

"I want to have a child from you Jin, I'm sure our child will have a beautiful face like you" Jin just swallowed hard while looking at Jungkook's face above his.

"Jungkook.. do you love me?"

"Of course"

"Do you really love me?"

"Jin, why do you ask like that babe?" Jin just cried, he knows the last time Jungkook saw him he expressed his feelings, he knows maybe this time what Jungkook said he really felt, but Jin felt weird hearing that, Jungkook never said 'I love you' he just kept answering' Of course'.

"Jungkook, we don't have any good memories before, you hate me so much, you don't even want this marriage, you always blame me for this marriage, you never loved me Jungkook, you hit me, you said bad things to me, you—"

He kissed Jin and it was quite a surprise for Jin, he kissed Jin gently while waiting for Jin to kiss him back.

"Jungkook..."

"Sshh, I don't want to remember that if it's a bad thing, let me remember the good things about us Jin, give me new memories to remember. Happy memories with you, with my husband, with someone I love." Jin just cried when Jungkook kissed him again and at that moment Jin returned the kiss, pulling him closer and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

A different kiss from Yoongi's, but this kiss he had always longed for, the kiss he had always wanted to linger on his lips. Jin was almost out of breath and Jungkook broke the kiss. Then looked at Jin through his deep eyes.

"I love you Jin, I don't know why I can be that bad with you, but whatever I did first, I'm sorry"

"I love you too Jungkook and I forgive you"

Jungkook took Jin to his room and laid him on the bed, Jin never imagined this would happen, he never entered Jungkook's room, before he slept there because of the thunder and nothing happened between them, but this time it was different, they were there and undressed each other.

For the first time they were naked with Jungkook hovering above Jin. Jin's face turned pink at that time, he must have blushed because of Jungkook's actions.

"How can I hate you? Look, you're so beautiful Jin, I'm lucky I married you"

"Make me yours Jungkook, I want to carry your child as soon as possible"

"Whatever you want my dear"

For the first time, Jungkook sat between Jin's legs with his hands stroking every curve of Jin's body and gently touching his thighs, making Jin squirm. He received an amazing sensation through the touch of Jungkook's hand. His mouth kept moaning, he felt something new that he had never tasted before.

"Do you like it?" Jin just nodded with his eyes closed, he was surprised when he felt Jungkook's lips on his chest. He opened his eyes and when Jungkook sucked on his nipples he just groaned and hugged Jungkook's head while gently stroking his hair.

"Please Jungkook.."

"Please what baby?"

"Fuck me.."

"No, I'll make love to you"

"Just do it, stop teasing me"

"Look at me babe" Jin slowly opened his eyes and when their eyes met, Jungkook stroked Jin's cheek with his thumb.

"You are so beautiful, I will always love you, only I can touch you from now on, be mine forever"

"Jungkook.. I'm yours and will always be yours, I promise" Jungkook put his lips on Jin and his hands began to spread Jin's legs. He kissed Jin passionately, the sound of his kiss sounded very loud.

"Mmhhh..ahhhh ohh Jungkook"

"Ssh baby, calm down, I'll take it slow"

"Ahhhh..move..mmphh"

Jungkook pushed deep his dick, he didn't even prepare Jin beforehand, this must be really painful for Jin, he cracked Jin's hole in an instant. Jin's moans echoed through the room. He kept mentioning his husband's name between his moans.

"Ohh Jin you're so fucking hot"

"Mmphhh..Jungkook..don't stop..aahhh"

"Yes baby" Jungkook continued to pump his dick into Jin's hole. He intertwined his hand on Jin's hand and placed it on top of Jin's head, he kept staring at Jin's very sexy face as he moaned and called his name, his plump lips made Jungkook even more aroused. He beat Jin's hole with enthusiasm, the sound of hitting their skin began to be heard, Jin's hole was very muddy at that time, Jungkook might have spit out his semen without realizing it, he was too eager to fuck Jin. He liked what they were doing back then.