🌻Chapter 1🌻

That day Jeon Jungkook was shocked by the news of his sudden marriage. Suddenly for him but not for his parents and his future husband.

Jeon Jungkook at that time was only 25 years old, a young age for marriage. Jungkook also still has a dream to become a successful businessman, he doesn't have a girlfriend not because no one wants him, hundreds of people may be waiting in line to be his partner, but that's not what he is looking for in his life. He is only interested in his hobbies and work, nothing interests him more than that.

But hearing his parents talk about marriage made him furious. How could he have to marry someone he didn't know and a man? he never thought his parents would let him have a relationship with a man.

"Are you guys crazy? You ask me to marry someone I don't know and you say my wedding is the day after tomorrow? who made all those decisions?" Jungkook looked at his parents with a look full of anger.

"Mr and Mrs Kim are our best friends, they have a very handsome son and they say his son really likes you" his father said.

"I don't care if he's handsome or not, I don't care who they are, marriage is my business and my life. I should be the one who decides who my life partner is, not you." Jungkook got up from his chair but his mother stopped him from leaving.

"Jeon Jungkook! We're not talking here to discuss, the decision is final and you can't refuse this marriage, all invitations have been distributed and you will still marry him the day after tomorrow!" His mother said.

Jungkook pulled his hand from his mother's grip and went to his room, slammed the door and locked it. He was furious of course. Jungkook is not a rude person, he is very nice but he just doesn't like the way his parents treat him like a child who can't make decisions for his life.

He knows his parents are very proud of his friends and find it difficult to refuse a request, but marriage is something else. This is no small matter for Jungkook, it concerns his life after marriage.

Jungkook called his best friend Yoongi to meet and tell him about all this. He had to express all his emotions to the right person and he knew Yoongi was the right person to share his story without feeling judged. He took his wallet and car keys and hurried off.

But when he got downstairs his father called him.

"Where are you goin?"

"Looking for my life" Jungkook left without looking at his parents who were still sitting in the living room.

At a cafe Yoongi and Jungkook met, Jungkook told Yoongi everything.

"Jungkook, I know your parents treated you wrongly like that, you're an adult and have your own life including marriage, but I'm sure they have their reasons for this"

"I don't care what their reasons are, I still won't do this marriage"

"But you said they already sent out invitations, you'll embarrass them if you don't come to your wedding"

"Why should I think of them when they don't think of me?"

"Because you are not them. I know you really care about them, you are just angry and your emotions affect your thinking, talk to them nicely, I'm sure it's not as bad as it sounds"

"This is the worst for me"

"Jungkook.. you don't even know who will be your husband, do you?"

"Yoongi I'm not gay!"

"I know, I know, I mean, they say that man really likes you right? why don't you give it a try?"

"This is a wedding Yoongi, we are discussing a wedding that will happen the day after tomorrow, what can I try with two days?"

"Meet him?"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"After meeting him you can ask him to cancel the marriage, maybe if he talks to his parents this marriage can be canceled"

Jungkook just kept quiet and looked at Yoongi, maybe what Yoongi said shook his mind, if that person can make this marriage annull, he will not embarrass his parents, that person will bear the shame of all his actions.

I hope you like this story 💖🌻