🌻Chapter 11🌻

Jin went somewhere and at that time the only thing on his mind was Yoongi, so he called Yoongi and asked him to meet, of course Yoongi happily agreed.

They met in a park not far from Jungkook's apartment. Jin sat on a chair while waiting for Yoongi. His tears didn't stop flowing, he kept thinking about what Jungkook did to him until someone called him.

"Jin" Jin turned and Yoongi walked over to him.

"Hey Jin, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is it because of Jungkook? did he do anything bad to you? oh god look at your cheek, did he slap you?"

"Yoongi..I hate myself, I should easily hate him, but I can't, I can't Yoongi, after what he did to me! I'm a fool, so stupid, to fall in love with someone like him"

"Jin, look at me" Jin looked into Yoongi's eyes.

"You deserve better than him Jin" Yoongi cupped Jin's red cheek and stroked it with his thumb.

"But what about this marriage?"

"This marriage was never expected Jin, he never wanted this marriage, he never loved you"

"I know, how should I forget it? how can I let it go?"

"I will help you"

"Thank you Yoongi"

"Can I hug you?" Jin's face blushed when Yoongi asked that, but Jin just nodded and Yoongi immediately hugged him, Jin returned the hug and laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

After calming down, Yoongi took Jin back to the apartment and when Jungkook was still awake, he approached Jin and Yoongi.

"Why are you with him?"

"He called me" Jin just lowered his head.

"Jin, I'm going home first, I'll call you later, see you tomorrow okay?"

"Thank you Yoongi" Jin smiled at Yoongi and Yoongi hugged him in front of Jungkook, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Do you have to do it in front of me?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course not"

"Bye Jungkook"

Jungkook didn't answer and just closed the door after letting Jin in.

"Where were you?" This time Jin was silent, he didn't answer Jungkook's words and just went to the bathroom to clean himself.

After coming out of the bathroom, Jungkook was still on the sofa waiting for him to come out.

"Why are you together with Yoongi?" Jin didn't answer Jungkook's words and headed to the kitchen for a drink. But Jungkook got angry and walked over to Jin to the kitchen.

"ANSWER ME! Why are you two together?" Jin put down his glass and looked at Jungkook.

"Should I ask your permission to be with Yoongi?"

"He's my friend!"

"And why?"

"Did you like him?" This time Jungkook's patience was running out, he took the glass in front of him and slammed it on the floor.

"ANSWER ME!"

"YES! I like him! are you satisfied?" When Jin wanted to go to the sofa to sleep Jungkook held his hand.

"Are you crazy! You kissed Taehyung and now you like Yoongi? Which other boy will I hear after this? huh?"

"Are you interested in my life now? am i a bitch? I kissed another man and chased your friend! You won't be bothered by me, let me go!" Jin pulled his hand away from Jungkook.