🌻Chapter 9🌻

One week later

Jin still returned to the apartment, but he no longer talked to each other, Jungkook did his activities regardless of Jin there and Jin, he still did his duty as a husband by continuing to make breakfast and dinner for Jungkook, even though he knew the food would end in place or he will have to finish it but he will continue to do so.

Jin was daydreaming at his desk, thinking about many things in his life until Jimin came in and surprised him.

"Ohh god Jimin, can you knock on the door first?"

"I've knocked a thousand times, you're not answering"

"I'm sorry, what's wrong?"

"Tae and I want to go to dinner together, do you want to come?"

"Can I invite my friend?"

"Who?"

"Yoongi"

"Yoongi? I don't think you ever told me about Yoongi."

"He's just a friend"

"Okay, take him, we can have dinner together"

"Yes, I will try to contact him"

Jimin came out after telling him about his dinner plans and Jin took out a business card from his drawer, Yoongi's card which he now held in his hand. He tries to contact him.

"Hello"

"Hello Yoongi, it's me, Jin"

"Hey Jin, what's the matter with you calling me?"

"Hmm, do you have any plans tonight?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"My friend is taking me to dinner, but, would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Dinner? Of course, I'll pick you up."

"Oh no need, I brought a car, I will tell you the place and we will meet there"

"Okay, see you tonight Jin"

"Okay, bye Yoongi"

After Yoongi hung up the phone he smirked at the person in front of him.

"Looks like I can't accompany you to the club tonight."

"Why?"

"Your husband called me"

"What? how can he call you?"

"Because he knows my number, he invites me to dinner together, the offer is more attractive than going to the club with you"

"Come on Yoongi, you're my friend, you should have chosen me"

"But who can refuse his offer? I'll regret it if I miss dinner with him."

"I hate you"

"Do you mind if I go with him?"

"Of course not, you can take him from me, I don't need him"

"Good, I'll pass your message on to him when we meet."

"Get out of my room"

Yoongi smiled at his best friend and left the room, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded in there.

It was 6.45 pm, Jin and Jimin had arrived at the restaurant where they would gather for dinner. Not long after Taehyung came and approached them, Jin and Tae became very awkward when they met, Jin recalled what he did to Tae at that time and it was quite embarrassing.

"Hey Jin, how are you?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Good" Tae smiled at Jin and made Jin blush, he just looked away from Tae, but when he was looking the other way, his eyes met with Yoongi and a smile started to appear on his face, Jin also didn't know why he smiled when he saw Yoongi.

"I'm sorry Jin, am I late?"

"No, it's okay. Jimin, Tae this is my friend Yoongi"

Yoongi smiled and sat down next to Jin, with Tae sitting across from him.

"Okay, can we order food now?" Jimin said.

"Yes please"

After ordering they chatted while waiting for the food to come.

"Since when are you guys friends? I forgot Jin has friends besides me?" Jimin said.

"Actually I'm a friend of his husband, I know Jin because Jungkook often talks about him"

"Does Jungkook mind sharing friends with Jin?"

"He won't mind." Yoongi turned to Jin and they stared at each other, making Tae clear his throat and making the three of them turn to Tae.

"Are you okay?" Jin said

"Yes, I have to go to the toilet for a while" Tae went to the toilet and made the three of them confused by Tae's attitude at that time.

"You guys look very familiar, it seems you've been friends for a long time"

"He was my friend in college and now he is my personal assistant in the office"

"Woah, interesting and what about Tae?"

"Tae is my friend, I introduced him to Jin" Jimin said.

"Ohh are you and Tae dating?"

"No, of course not, I'm gay but he's not my type" Yoongi and Jin just laughed at Jimin's words.

Soon Tae returned and looked at Jin who was sitting in front of him.

"What's wrong Tae? are you okay?"

"Yes Jin, I'm fine" Tae smiled at Jin and Jin smiled back, but when Jin turned to Yoongi, he saw Yoongi's eyes didn't move from Tae.

"Yoongi.."

"Hmm" Yoongi immediately turned to Jin

"What is it?"

"I'm fine, I'm glad you invited me here" Yoongi held Jin's hand on the table and made Tae and Jimin see his action.

"I'm glad if you like it"

At that time only Jimin who did not know what happened to the three of them. He was like a stranger there. It would be more interesting if Jungkook was there, but not now, he hasn't lost his husband yet.