🌻Chapter 3🌻

Wedding day

Jin was neatly dressed in his white suit, he was holding a bunch of flowers in his hands, his favorite red rose. But his tears continued to flow down his cheeks because he had to accept the fact that the person he thought he loved in return had never known him.

"Jin, guests have arrived, Jungkook is also waiting for you at the altar, we have to go out now" His father said.

"Yes" He stood up and walked over to his father at the door, wrapped his arms around his father's arm while walking on the aisle, he was very nervous to see many guests coming and when they reached the altar, his father gave Jin's hand to Jungkook and now they are standing facing each other. Jin couldn't hold back his tears and kept blaming himself, he saw Jungkook's face filled with anger at that time, looking at him like someone who wanted to kill. Jin just lowered his head to take his eyes off Jungkook until the priest started talking and mentioning their wedding vows.

"Now you are officially husband and husband, Jeon Jungkook you can kiss your husband" the priest said.

They looked at each other and Jungkook started to pull Jin by the neck, then kissed him, of course Jungkook didn't touch his lips on Jin. He just pretended to kiss Jin and whispered.

"Don't expect this to happen" Jin just bit his lip to hold back the sound of his crying.

After the party was over, Jungkook and Jin went to the apartment that had been prepared by their parents, a huge apartment with 1 bedroom with an indoor bathroom and 1 guest bathroom outside.

"I will sleep in the room, I suggest you sleep on the sofa, it's much better than sleeping on the floor" Jungkook said as he walked to his room.

"W-what?" Jin muttered and sat on the living room sofa.

"It's okay Jin, this sofa is also soft enough to sleep on" Jin muttered to himself again.

It was 6pm and Jin was cooking in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the two of them and when the food was ready, Jin ventured to knock on Jungkook's door.

"What?"

"Dinner is ready-"

"I don't want to eat your cooking, eat alone I'll eat out with Yoongi" He went past Jin. Jin returned to the dining table and saw the food he had prepared there for his husband. He rearranged the food and lay down on the sofa.

He woke up when he heard the apartment door open, he looked at the clock and it was 2 am, Jungkook just came back from dinner with his friends. Jin approached him worriedly.

"Jungkook, why did you—"

"Ssh out of the way, I want to sleep" Jungkook pushed Jin's body and went to his room, slamming the door and surprising Jin.

The next day

Jin woke up at 6 am he took a shower and prepared breakfast for the two of them, but again when Jungkook came out of his room he just passed the dining table without stopping to greet Jin there. Jin didn't even have time to say anything because he left so quickly. Jin looked back at the food in front of him and threw it in the trash and smiled as he stroked his chest and went to work.

"How was the first day of being a husband?" Jimin said he is Jin's best friend who works with him in Jin's office.

"Good and he is very kind"

"You're lying"

"I'm not lying"

"Jin, your eyes are puffy, if he treats you well he will at least make it difficult for you to walk on your first night"

"Jimin, we just don't know each other yet, I can't blame him, it's too soon for him"

"I hope so, but if he treats you badly you should tell me"

"Yes, I will definitely say it, now go back to work"

"Okay" Jimin came out of Jin's room and at that time Jin just lowered his head while sighing.

Just like Jungkook, he also got the same question from Yoongi.

"He tried to take my heart by making me dinner and breakfast this morning, but I really don't care about his efforts"

"Didn't you go overboard with being like that with him? I mean, you don't like him but—"

"I hate him for not canceling this wedding!"

"Maybe he tried to tell his parents"

"That means he's not trying hard enough, he should have tried harder so that this marriage doesn't happen"

"But this has already happened"

"Then I will make him ask for a divorce from me"

"You're crazy!"

"It's because of my parents, they're the crazy ones, not me"

Jungkook's words at that time were true, he would make Jin uncomfortable marrying him and ask him to divorce so Jungkook would be free from the marriage forever.

My Dream Wedding // JINKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें