🌻Chapter 7🌻

Jin woke up with a headache, he opened his eyes slowly and realized he wasn't in the club anymore, he must have been so drunk last night that he can't remember what happened and who brought him here.

He was in Jimin's apartment, he was lying on the bed fully clothed, meaning nothing happened last night, he was just drunk.

Jin got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face but as he was washing his face he suddenly remembered something and immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

"Oh god, no that's impossible, that can't be happening" Jin mumbled and immediately went out to meet Jimin's best friend but he didn't find Jimin there. He went back to his room and took his phone and called Jimin.

"Hello"

"Jimin where are you?"

"At the office, you were very drunk last night, I thought you wanted to rest so I didn't wake you up"

"Where's Tae?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you give me the phone number?"

"Jin, what happened?"

"Please Jimin I have to tell him something"

"Okay I'll send it via message"

"Okay thank you"

After hanging up the phone, an incoming message was heard and it was from Jimin, he sent Taehyung's phone number, Jin immediately called him.

"Hello"

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's me, Jin"

"Oh Jin, what's wrong? are you okay?"

"Tae, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you last night, I'm sorry"

"It's okay Jin, I know you did that for your husband"

"You know about that?"

"Jimin told me"

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I kissed you last night but—"

"Jin, it's okay, Jungkook is very lucky to have a husband like you"

"How do you know his name.. ah this must be Jimin who told you"

"No, you mentioned it when you kissed me last night"

"What?"

"It's okay Jin"

"Tae.. I'm really sorry"

"If you continue like that, I will feel very guilty Jin"

"Okay, thanks Tae"

"Okay Jin"

After hanging up the phone, Jin sat on the bed holding his lips. It was his first kiss, which he was supposed to give to his husband but instead he gave to someone else he just met that night.

Jin closed his eyes and shook his head, he was so stupid to do that. He has to go back to the apartment, he can't leave Jungkook any longer, after all Jungkook is his husband.

But when Jin reached the apartment he saw the women's shoes there, his heart started beating fast, he was very nervous to know what happened while he wasn't there.

The apartment room was very quiet that afternoon, he saw Jungkook's coat lying in the living room with several cans of beer there. He took it and threw it in the trash, then took his coat to the washing machine but before he put it in the washing machine he saw a red stain on the collar of his coat. A red smudge that he knew was a lipstick.

His hands trembled at that time, he didn't want to think about what was on his mind at that time, he tried to think of other things.

But when he was staring at the coat someone startled him.

"Who are you?" A woman's voice from behind him made his tears flow instantly and made his legs feel weak. A woman is in him apartment with his husband.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, who are you? What are you doing here?" Jin turned his body to look at the woman with tears running down his cheeks.

"I should be the one asking, who are you? what are you doing in my apartment?"

"Your apartment? this is my boyfriend's apartment"

"W-what?"

"What is this?" Jungkook appeared from behind the woman and pulled her by the waist.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said in his cold voice.

"J-jungkook.."

"Who's he? Why did he get in here?"

"He's just a maid, just leave him there, let's go back to the room"

"W-what? wait..." Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and made them stop.

"Go back to the room, I'll be there soon" the woman just nodded and kissed Jungkook's cheek before returning to the room.

"How many times do I have to say, don't touch me!" Jungkook pulled his hand from Jin's grip.

"What are you doing Jungkook? are you having an affair?"

"Yeah, I'm normal Jin, I like women, she's sexier than you and why should I be with a thief like you? You'll only embarrass me."

"Enough Jungkook.."

"What... did you guys have sex in that room?"

"Of course, what's wrong? do I have to ask your permission to fuck someone in my own apartment?"

"But I'm your husband Jungkook—"

"ONLY YOU WANT TO MARRY ME, I NEVER WANT THIS MARRIAGE TO EXIST!"

"BUT IT HAPPENED!"

"You dare shout at me?" Jungkook looked at Jin with anger at that time.

"Get out of here and I will divorce you!"

"W-what?"

"You want to know how it feels to be married to me right? I've given you a few days and now I want my freedom again."

"I love you Jungkook.."

"Don't say those nonsense words in front of me! You should be ashamed of what you did."

"I don't want to divorce you"

"Get out of here and take all your things, don't bother me anymore!" Just as he was about to turn around, Jin grabbed his hand again.

"Jungkook.."

"ENOUGH!"

SLAPPP...

Yes, right at that moment Jungkook slapped Jin's face so hard that Jin's ears felt tight and his cheeks felt hot.

"NEVER COME INTO ME AGAIN!"

Jin who was then slumped on the floor could only cry while holding his red cheeks. He couldn't believe what his husband had just done to him, he couldn't just leave there, he couldn't even come to Jimin's house in that condition. He doesn't want to divorce Jungkook.