🌻Chapter 8🌻

Jin decided to get out and cry in his car, he didn't know what to do, why Jungkook could do something like that to him.

While in the apartment, Jungkook met the woman in the room.

"What did you say to him?"

"I didn't say anything"

"Good, now get out of my apartment"

"I thought we were going to—" When the girl approached Jungkook and wanted to wrap her arms around Jungkook's neck, Jungkook pushed her away.

"No, that will never happen, this is money for you, I paid you to accompany me not to fuck you here, get out"

Jungkook told the girl he met at the club to get out of his apartment, yes they never had sex, they just got drunk and slept together without doing anything.

When the girl came out of the apartment, Jungkook heard the sound of his phone ringing and it was from Yoongi.

"Hello"

"Why don't you come to the office? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine, is there anything important?"

"Nothing, how is your husband? is he back?"

"He just left"

"What?"

"He came back and I kicked him out"

"Where is he now?"

"I dunno, if you care go and find it with your own body, I want to sleep"

"You're no longer the Jungkook I knew"

"I'm tired of being the obedient Jungkook"

Before Yoongi answered his words he hung up the phone and lay down on the bed.

Jin went to a cafe, he wanted to calm himself down while drinking a glass of iced americano. He sat by the window, and his eyes didn't stop looking out the window.

While he was enjoying the atmosphere outside the window, someone suddenly startled him.

"Jin?" Jin turned to the person with a confused look.

"Ah I'm sorry, I'm Yoongi, Jungkook's best friend" Yoongi stretched out his hand and Jin shook his hand telling him to sit down with a smile.

"It just so happened that we met here, you certainly don't know me, but I know you, I came to your wedding"

"Yeah I'm sorry, what are you doing here?"

"My friend said there is good coffee near the office"

"Near the office?"

"Yeah, don't you know that your husband's office is nearby?" Jin just shook his head.

"Are you alone here?"

"Yes, I'm alone" Yoongi saw something strange on Jin's face, he saw Jin's puffy eyes and Jin's cheeks were still red.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Did Jungkook treat you well?"

"Of course" Jin smiled at Yoongi, Jin's smile at that time hurt Yoongi, he knew what was really going on but didn't think Jin could still show him that beautiful smile.

"You are so beautiful Jin"

"What?" Jin's eyes widened when he heard Yoongi's compliment.

"Do you really love your husband?"

"Why do you ask such thing? Of course I love my husband"

"After what he did to you?"

"What do you mean Yoongi?"

"I know everything Jin, he never wanted you"

"W-what?"

"You deserve better than him, there are many men out there who will treat you well, much better than Jungkook"

"Yoongi.."

"Jin, I'm his friend, but if you need a friend to talk to you can call me, I will always be there for you"

Their eyes locked with each other, for some reason Jin felt his heart tremble at Yoongi's words.

"Thank you Yoongi, I really appreciate you, but I—"

"Jin.." Yoongi ventured to hold Jin's hand on the table.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?"

"Promise me you'll call me if you need a friend, here's my business card, call me please"

"Yoongi, but if Jungkook finds out about this he will be angry"

"He won't be angry Jin, he even told me to take you from him" Yoongi chuckled.

"What?"

"I want to do it, but not now, I will do it at the right time, now, I have to go back to the office, I'm waiting for your call" Yoongi cupped Jin's red cheek and stroked it before he left Jin alone.

There will be taejin and yoonjin in this story, the more who loves Jin the more jealous jungkook will be🤭💖 Sorry Jungkook