🌻Chapter 5🌻

That day Jin came home early, he got home at 6 pm and when he entered the apartment he saw Jungkook sitting in front of the TV watching. His eyes were fixed on the dining table and as he approached his eyes widened to see that the breakfast he had made this morning was still there. He put his bag and coat on the table then took the plate and threw it in the trash and washed the dishes with tears in his cheeks.

After washing the dishes he sat next to Jungkook who was busy watching at the time.

"Jungkook.." There was no response from Jungkook.

"Your father called me and asked us to have dinner together tonight" He still didn't answer Jin's words, his eyes only focused on the TV in front of him.

"Jung-"

"YOU CAN'T FOR ONE DAY YOU DON'T TROUBLE ME!" The sound of Jungkook's scream startled Jin, making his eyes tremble and tear up.

"But your father—"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM! If you want to get their attention, come to their house, but I will never come with you!" Before Jungkook left Jin held Jungkook's hand and made him stop.

"NEVER TOUCH ME YOU BITCH!" Jungkook pulled his hand from Jin's grip.

"W-what?"

"Bitch? did I call you wrong?"

"W-why? what did I do to make you like this to me?"

"Your fault was to let this marriage happen! I hate you!!" Jungkook pushed Jin's body until Jin fell to the floor, but he didn't care, he just went into his room and slammed the door.

Jin, who was still sitting on the floor, couldn't help but cry, his heart ached every time Jungkook tried to open his mouth. The words that came out of him were like a knife tearing his feelings apart. Is falling in love with Jungkook the wrong choice? that's what Jin thought at the time.

Jin took his phone and messaged his father-in-law, he had to lie and said he couldn't come because he was still late at the office.

Jin should be happy because he can marry the person he loves, being Jeon Seokjin is what he wants, but after seeing Jungkook's attitude towards him, he immediately closed that hope, the dream marriage he had imagined before just disappeared. There was only gray skies in his current marriage.

Jin woke up hearing a noise nearby. When he opened his eyes he saw Jungkook was busy looking for something, he opened all the drawers there.

"What are you looking for?" He ignored Jin's question and kept busy looking.

Jin sat down and touched his eyes, then walked over to Jungkook who was squatting in the drawer near the TV.

"Jungkook-"

"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING IT!" He turned to Jin and stood before him.

"W-what? I don't know what you mean"

"There are only us in this apartment! if my item is lost it must be because one of us took it! do my parents know you are a thief?"

"W-what?" Jin again cried hearing his husband's words.

"WHERE IS THAT BRACELET!"

"What bracelet? I don't know what you mean"

"DO NOT LIE TO ME! SAY WHERE DID YOU HID IT? Do you need money? Is that why you married me?" Jungkook went into the room leaving Jin and came back with his wallet in his hand.

"Jungkook.. I don't know where the bracelet you mean, I also don't know what bracelet it is—"

"THIS! take all this money and get out of here you thief!" Jungkook threw some money at Jin's face and at that moment it was just a crush that Jin felt for his feelings.

"I don't need your money Jungkook, I'm not a bitch and I'm not a thief, I'm your husband, I love you even though you only look at me this low. If you want me to go, I will go, I'm sorry, if I knew you would treat me like this, I also regret falling in love with you" Jin just took his coat, car keys and wallet and left Jungkook with his money scattered on the floor .