🌻Chapter 19🌻

It doesn't feel like it's been 3 months of marriage, Jin and Jungkook have never met like a couple, Yoongi still often meets Jin in his apartment, sometimes Jin goes to Yoongi's apartment to spend time together, of course Yoongi doesn't tell him what happened at that time with Jungkook.

"You have woke up?" Yoongi kissed Jin's cheek who was next to him, Jin was very cute when he woke up from sleep.

"What time is it?"

"8 am"

"You're not going to work? why are you still here?"

"I still want to be with you" Yoongi hugged Jin tightly as he buried his face into Jin's neck. During the time they were together, Yoongi had always said he loved Jin, but he had never once heard Jin say the same thing. Yoongi doesn't mind that, he knows where Jin's heart is when his body is with him.

Jin turned around to face Yoongi and pecked his lips.

"You have to get ready for work, you can come here anytime"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I love you, I know I won't hear the same thing from you, but please let me make you happy even for a moment"

"What do you mean? we will be together Yoongi, it's only a matter of time, he will sign the divorce papers and it's done, I'm yours"

"You are so beautiful Jin" Yoongi combed Jin's hair and brought it behind his ear.

"Yoongi.."

"I want you to be happy, I will do anything for it"

"You will be here with me right?"

"Do you want it?" Jin just nodded.

"Do you still love Jungkook?" Jin was silent, he didn't dare to look at Yoongi because the answer was 'yes' he still had the same feeling for his husband. There is a love that Jin keeps well in his heart, a love that has a big wound that will never heal. But the love that will always be the same as the one he always gave to Jungkook. Love is still in its place, deep in Jin's heart, he can't reach it, he can't change it, he doesn't want to do it.

"You don't have to answer it if it's difficult"

"Yoongi, I want to be with you, I want to reciprocate your feelings for me, I know it hurts you, I'm selfish if I continue to be like this to you, please make me yours Yoongi" Yoongi pressed his forehead to Jin's as he cupped Jin's cheek and stroked it.

"You don't need to return my feelings Jin, you will always be mine, whenever you need me, I will always be by your side, I have to get ready for the office before your husband gets angry because he saw his personal assistant hasn't come yet" Yoongi pulled his head and kissed Jin's lips warmly, but before Jin replied he broke the kiss and got out of bed

After showering, Yoongi came out and saw that breakfast was already on the dining table with Jin waiting for him there.

"Breakfast before you go" Yoongi sat across from Jin and enjoyed breakfast together. After eating Yoongi looked at his watch, he would be really late if he didn't leave now. He got up from his seat but Jin came straight to him, he tugged at Yoongi's collar and looked at him.

"Are you coming here again?"

"I will come here again after work"

"I will miss you"

"We spend a lot of time with, Jin"

"Yeah I know" Jin pouted and lowered his head, but Yoongi lifted his chin and kissed Jin. The warm kiss that Jin always likes and only he gets from Yoongi.