Chapter 55

"I love you too, Prinţesă."

The next thing you knew — you were waking up to light shining through the window. You shifted closer to the body you curled into, a smile spreading across your face when Alcina's thumb slowly brushed over your back. A few minutes went by before you finally pulled away from her neck, stretching your limbs.

"How do you feel?"

"Great," You sighed out and locked eyes with her. "Alci?"

"Hm?"

"Have I ever told you how breathtaking you are in the morning?"

"Every morning," Alcina mused before pecking your lips. "It makes my days better."

"Then I'll do it for the rest of my life," You promised and let her pull you closer. "Feeling clingy today?"

"You're warm."

You rolled your eyes at her words, a faint smile dancing on your face as you cuddled into her. Alcina held you close for what felt like hours — not that you minded. You loved when she got clingy. When she eventually pulled away from you, you let out a huff and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Rude."

"We need to wash up after last night," Alcina chuckled and caused your cheeks to heat up. "Unless you'd rather remain filthy?"

"...Let's take a bath," You grumbled and got out of bed with her, following her to the bathroom. "About last night..."

"Hm? I enjoyed it — did you not? ...Do you regret it?"

"Wh- N-no! That's n-not it at all!" You squeaked out as she began running bath water. "I just... Did you mean it when you said you'd let me take charge again?"

"Of course," Alcina hummed before trailing a finger across your abdomen. "You enjoyed it and so did I. You were so adorable and hot at the same time."

"'m not adorable..."

"You're not helping your case."

"Yeah, well, you're a bully!"

You could barely contain your laughter as you finished the accusation — Alcina joining you in laughing. Once you settled down, you watched her climb into the bath before lifting you and moving you in as well. After settling in her arms, you turned to face Alcina and pressed a tender kiss on her cheek.

"Can you perform for me? Just you — let Isa and the girls torture a maid or something."

"Only if you agree to finally let me see what you doodle in that notebook you have hidden."

"HOW DID YOU—?!"

"You just confirmed its existence. I thought it was a rumor."

"You-! That's cheating!" You whined as Alcina began washing you up. "You're a cheater and a bully."

"You're dramatic," Alcina chuckled and placed a kiss on your shoulder. "I love it. It makes the castle just a bit livelier... Don't ever change."

"As you wish, my lady," You giggled and cupped her face when she pulled back. "I do mean it, though. I don't plan on changing unless it's for the better, I promise."