Chapter 49

warning(s): NSFW/Fingering (no full on smut right now. you'll see why in the chapter <3)

"Good girls should exercise patience," Alcina whispered as her lips moved to your jaw. "Just relax and enjoy this."

Excitement coursed through you as her kisses continued. The lower she got, the hotter the fire inside of you burned. That was until it was replaced with fear and anxiety. Sure, you had sex before — countless times — but it was always with someone you had no attachment to. A million thoughts — mostly negative — filled your head and before things could progress, you stopped Alcina.

"I..." You choked out as the regret of stopping her burned inside you, making you look away from her out of shame.

"It's okay," Alcina didn't sound disappointed — instead, concern was all you could decipher from her tone. "I don't mind waiting. I made you wait until I was ready, it's only natural that I return the favor."

"But... I want it..."

"You're scared."

"I've... Never done it with someone I'm in love with — you were the first person I loved, I never thought I'd have this opportunity."

"Then we go slow," Alcina hummed and picked you up. After she sat down, she helped you get situated against her before planting soft kisses on any inch of skin she could reach. "You're in charge."

Alcina was very patient — stopping her actions whenever your heart rate would change from beating out of excitement to because of nervousness. Every time it happened, you apologized to her — tears threatening to spill over your cheeks each time. She stayed to kisses mostly, only occasionally testing the water whenever you'd arch into her or rut against her thigh.

You let a whine slip into the current kiss as your hips involuntarily rolled against her thigh, your body begging for release. Alcina chuckled against your lips before breaking the kiss, taking in your form as you tried chasing the kiss. The only clothing you hadn't let her remove yet was your underwear, figuring you'd remove them when you were ready. Her gold eyes burned over your mostly nude form, an ungloved hand moving to your abdomen

Alcina slowly trailed her hand downwards, toying with the waistband of your underwear. When your hand moved to hers, Alcina stopped immediately which pulled another whine from you. A tear managed to slide down your cheek when you tried to make her remove your underwear, your hips rolling toward her again. Her eyes softened as she removed the last piece of fabric, noticing immediately when you grew nervous.

"We don't—."

"I want it," You cried out as more tears fell. "I-I'll tell you to stop if—."

"Alright," Alcina hummed and laid you on the bed. "But only until you cum or make me stop. I'm not pushing you further than that and I'm not letting you push yourself further either."

You nodded and when you felt her fingers brush against your soaked folds, a shaky sigh managed to escape you. Alcina didn't waste time pleasuring you — her thumb rubbing slow circles on your clit while another finger prodded your entrance. Your body reacted before you could think, jerking your hips in shock at the pressure near your entrance.