Chapter 48

above is isa's guitar. forgot to add it last part <3

"I think we're all going to need you to elaborate on that one, Isa," You murmured as the others nodded in agreement.

Their cheeks turned bright pink as they cleared their throat, glancing over their guitar before speaking again. "Oh, right... He shouldn't have flirted with my mother. Especially in front of me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"If he hadn't flirted with her, I wouldn't have stabbed him."

"You stabbed a GOD?!" You exclaimed, trying to figure out if you should laugh or not.

"Multiple times," Isa nodded slowly with a twisted smile. "That guitar was an apology and plea for me to leave him alone. He hasn't flirted with her since."

"That's hot," The triplets breathed before purring. "Tell us more stories of you stabbing gods."

"Be glad I have a lot."

'How many gods have you stabbed?!? How are you still alive?!?' You glanced up at Alcina to see the obvious shock on her face. She had originally hired Isa for extra protection for the castle, but it's obvious she didn't expect them to have this kind of past.

Hours went by of just listening to Isa's stories, baffled by how many gods they had stabbed. Repeatedly. It was very concerning how often it happened too. You offered to help Isa make the next meal, only for Alcina to decline for them. Isa shared a look with her for a moment before simply nodding and asking the triplets if they wanted to help, giggling when they immediately said yes. You took a mental note of Isa's giggle, knowing they don't do that often.

'They really are madly in love.'

"Why did you answer for them?" You asked softly once the four left.

"I want you to myself," Alcina hummed absentmindedly as she examined the guitar once more. "Forged by a god to get my future child-in-law to stop stabbing him."

"Looks like they fit in perfectly."

"I need you to find out what they do to the other maids when they punish them..."

"You let Isa punish other maids?"

"It works," She responded defensively with a smile. "I'm just curious."

"You're lucky I love you," You sighed as she carried you out of the opera hall. "If I get traumatized, it's your fault."

"You're already traumatized and it's not my fault."

"My heartbreak trauma is."

You sent her a sheepish smile when she glared at you in retaliation to your words. She rolled her eyes shortly after and when you were about to speak, she set you down and nudged you toward the door. You entered the room and once Alcina was in with you, she picked you up again and carried you to the bed. Once she sat on the bed, you were turned to face her, only managing to get confused by her not telling you what her plan was.

Before you could question her, she gripped your jaw and brushed her lips over yours. You answered her silent question by connecting your lips, a smile on your face the entire time. The kiss quickly became heated when her fangs grazed your lower lip, pulling a soft whimper from you as your lips parted to let her claim her new territory. Her hand gripped your waist and pulled you closer when she broke the kiss to trail more kisses down your neck.

A Thief's Tale [lady dimitrescu x fem!reader] [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें