Chapter 53

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, my aunts and mother won't let that happen," Isa hummed as they ran a hand through their curls. "And if it does, they'll just bring me back! Ever since I started working here, they've been trying to find a way to make me immortal. If the fates don't approve before the prophecy, mother said she'll reach out to Miranda. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you all."

You relaxed at their words — noticing everyone else doing the same as you watched them nuzzle into Bela. Cassandra rubbed circles on their back as Daniela moved over to you, wrapping her arms around you. Your arms wrapped around her before you processed what was happening, making you glance at her and rub her back.

"She doesn't like it when Isa's uncomfortable," Bela answered your unspoken question to her sister, causing you to nod slowly. "So whenever we have to force them out of their binder, she gets upset too."

"I know it's for their health but..." Daniela muttered and glanced at Isa. "But they look so happy when they're wearing one."

"Dani..." Isa sat up but kept the blanket close to their chest, sending her a warm smile. "I'm happy even when not wearing one — it's just, my uniform makes me feel... weird... if I don't wear—."

"You don't have to wear that uniform either," Alcina cut them off and made them crane their neck to look up at her. "You'll be marrying into the family anyway — you get a pass."

"...Thank you, my—." Alcina cleared her throat and you watched how quickly Isa's cheeks turned pink. "Thank you, mother."

Alcina let out a content hum and you let Daniela swarm into Isa's arms, a smile on your face at their giggles. You squeaked when you were lifted and held against Alcina, bringing your full attention to her. She pressed a quick kiss to your lips and ignored your pout when you asked for a proper kiss, earning a huff from you.

A quiet snort from the bed made your head snap to it, your gaze landing on Isa as they tried to hold in their laughter. You glared at them as they burst into laughter, making you huff and bury your face against Alcina. Once Isa stopped laughing, you glared at them again while trying to fight back a smile — the genuine laugh having shocked you.

"If it makes you feel any better," Isa chuckled and leaned against Cassandra. "I'm a lot worse — especially when I'm drunk."

"Oh?"

"Cass was on the receiving end since she was awake the latest. Didn't give me what I asked for though."

"Never when you're under the influence," Cass stated immediately and you sent her an approving smile. "That's not consent."

"She's right," Alcina hummed and you watched Isa pout.

"I know — doesn't mean I was happy. But I was happy when she let me know in the morning," Isa muttered and placed a kiss on Cassandra's cheek. "I'm sure she enjoyed my warmth."

"Always."

You were eventually carried out of the room — allowing the girls to cuddle Isa some more — resting your head on Alcina's shoulder. She hummed as she carried you, stopping in the library before grabbing a book. You watched as she examined the book before sitting down, repositioning you so you were straddling her thigh.

"Be a good girl and sit there," Alcina ordered and you shuddered, making sure not to move. "Then I'll give you a reward tonight."

"I'll be good," You tried to remain as unflustered as possible, making sure your voice was low. "I promise, mommy."

"I figured that would entice you."

You muttered under your breath but did as she ordered. It was fine — until you felt one of her fingers tracing circles on your thigh, slowly working its way up. You sucked in a sharp breath but stayed still, letting your gaze drop to her finger. [E/C] eyes kept track of the gloved finger dancing closer and closer to your core, causing anticipation to rise in your body.

When her finger moved away, you had to bite back a whine and blink rapidly to refocus. Alcina, however, didn't want you to focus on anything else it seemed, considering she immediately went back to what she was doing when you settled down. A soft whimper escaped you when her nail dug into your thigh, making you use all of your willpower to not rock your hips.

"You're being a very good girl," Alcina's voice was lower than normal and pulled a needy whine out of you. "Such a good little pet."

"Mommy," You whispered and glared at the book. "You're reading slowly on purpose."

"Indeed."

You grumbled internally when her hand moved away from your thigh, making you watch her pick up her pipe. The slow inhale and the slight pause before she blew the smoke out — away from you — had you entranced. Every movement she made, you watched. When she finally set her pipe down, a low whine left you — causing her lips to curl into a smirk.

"Does my pet want a kiss?"

"Please, mistress?" You pouted and clung to her, remembering the hungry look she gave you the last time you did this.

It worked like a charm. Her gold eyes filled with desire as they locked with yours. "So submissive..."

"I can always change it up if you want."

Alcina pondered that for a moment before setting the book down, leaning back as her eyes pierced you. You glanced away when you realized what she wanted, heat rushing to your cheeks. When she didn't rush you, you took a deep breath and faced her again, leaning forward and brushing your lips over hers.

"If I can't—."

"Just do what you feel comfortable with," Alcina hummed against your lips. "I'm just curious to see how comfortable you are now."

"We should at least go back to the room," You whispered, squealing when her grip tightened around your waist and she stood up. "That way no one walks in."

"You're right — only I'm allowed to see you in that state."

"So possessive — It's so hot."

Alcina chuckled as she carried you to your shared room, making your heart race from excitement and nerves. You waited for her to get situated before placing kisses on her jaw, letting her hands wander your body. She let out a low hum when your kisses moved down her neck and you decided to bite down, a soft groan leaving you when she squeezed your thighs gently.

"Remember; go at your own pace. I'll just enjoy the attention you give me, pet."