Chapter 49 - Neon Green Handcuffs

Rob's POV

I walked into my house, and was greeted by my mother who was drinking a glass of wine.

"Hey buddy."

"Hey mom, sorry I didn't come home yesterday."

"It's okay, you're dad is home for his business trip. His in the kitchen I think."

I set my bag down against the stair case and walked into the kitchen. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks because, he goes on business trips a lot. Mom said his some kinda of CEO of a big company or something. His either that or some some type of secret agent.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw a middle aged man, wearing a dark black suit, paired with a baby blue tie drinking a cup of ruby red wine.

"Sup."

"Hey Rob, I have a present got you and your boyfriend."

Wait, what? How did? My farther saw my confused reaction and chuckled a hardy laugh.

"The glow radiating from your eyes gives it away son."

I went up to my old man and gave him a long needed hug.

"Thanks dad."

"Thanks for what?"

"For being...understanding and not reacting badly."

My old man pulled away and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Robert, I will always love you. I just want you to be happy."

The world needs fathers like mine, fathers that will love their children forever. Not judge them for who they are. To be accepting of their children, in any way shape or form. We hugged for a bit longer before my dad handed me a white box.

"Here ya go, go head in open it. I got it from a store a little while back."

I took the box with gratitude and sat across from my dad. Holy mother of god. He didn't...just give me this. He did didn't he.

"I don't know what Preston's favorite color is so I just got neon green."

Inside the box was a singular pair of silver hand cuffs with neon green feathers on the edges and rims. There was a small key in the corner of the box.

"I remember when I used those handcuffs on your mom thats how you were born Rob. Man, we just to go at it like a couple of-"

"DAD!"

"What?"

"Too much information."

"Eh, more like not enough information. I bet Preston would love those handcuffs."

"Oh my god, are we really having this conversation right now?!"

My dad got up and walked in to the front room yelling.

"HAVE FUN SON!"

The picture being created of my mom in handcuffs and my dad banging her. Made me quickly drop the handcuffs in the box and shut the lid over it. Ew! No! Gross thoughts, gross thoughts! Think about something else, anything else!

I picked up the box and went into my the front room, to see my mother and farther locking lips. I quickly grabbed my back pack and jogged up the stairs, not wanting to see my parents making out, especially after the stuff dad told me.

I went into my bed room and tossed my backpack somewhere. I put the gift from my dad on my desk and dove under the blankets, wrapping my self in a tightly packed blanket burrito. I stared at the white coated box, thinking about whats inside.

Sleepiness flowed thought my blood stream as my thoughts began to linger. A question flew in my head bringing my thoughts and drowsiness to a small stop. I wonder if Preston really would be into kinky stuff.

A/N: Guys, I don't know how this chapter happened because I had and idea in mind for it and then......yeah xD

( P.S: Did you goes see Rob's live stream last night!? So many poofless moments :3 )

#Poofless