Chapter 10 - Waist Hug

Robert's POV

I felt tingling coming from my sides and I opened my eyes to see Preston straddling my lap tickling me.

"Pre-Preston sstop!" I moved my hips and grabbed Preston's hands. I felt warmness coming from my pants and saw Preston looking down. Why is he...? I looked down to see a bump in my hands with Preston on top of it.....Holy shit. No! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

I quickly got up and went into Preston's bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid down on the white and black checkered tiled floor. Did that just happen?! Did I get a boner from Preston being on me? No, It had to be morning wood. I could not have gotten a boner from Preston. It did feel good though, him on top of me, straddling me. No Rob stop, you're not attracted to Preston! But then why is my body reacting to him so strongly? First it was the tongue licking, then it was the knee and leg touching, and then it was the boner. It's like my body wants him and my mind is fighting it.

I stood up from the ground and walked over to the sink. Turning the water on I splashed some water on my face. Just admit it Rob, you like Preston. It's okay. Ugh, Do I really like one of my best friends? Yes, Rob you do, now get the fuck over it! Whelp I wonder how this is going to turn out.

I grabbed my toiletries from the cabinets. I keep some here because I spend the night sometimes, I was about to wash up when I realized that I still had a tent in my pants. Well...fuck.I should take care of this. ( A/N: ;) )

******* 10 Minute Time Skip *********

After finishing up and getting ready for the day, I stepped out of the bathroom. I opened Preston's closet and grabbed one of his shirts. I took my shirt of and intermediately felt a pair of eyes on me. Ignoring the feeling I put Preston's shirt on, It was kinda tight since Preston was smaller than me.

I looked over and saw that Preston had looked away, he slowly got up and went into the bathroom. I walked over to Preston's nightstand and grabbed my phone. I texted my mom good morning and she replied good morning back.

Preston came out of the bathroom with my blue sweater on. Awe he looked so small in it and so cute. Wait cute? Yep cute as fuck. I snickered when I saw that the sweater went to his knees. He snickered back because he saw that his shirt was almost too small on him. Preston looked over at me and asked.

"Ready for breakfast? Not sure if my mom made breakfast since it's 2 p.m but we can go make something?"

I noticed how empty my stomach felt, a wolfs got to eat.

"Yep Let's go."

Preston and I walked downstairs remembering the memories of last night and we bantered about it on the way to the kitchen. I'm glad that we brushed of the incident because that would have made things awkward.

Preston looked around the kitchen.

"Wanna make some pancakes Bruh?"

"Sure Bruh."

I followed behind Preston and we started to make some pancakes. Preston poured the pancake mix in the bowl and started stirring it, while I flipped them on the hot pan. After about 2 or 4 pancakes in I got bored and came up with a plan.

"Hey Rob I have-"

Before Preston could finish his sentence I put some pancake mix on his face. Preston reached up to his face and got some of it on my hands. I started to crack up with laughter because of his reaction. Preston grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

Before I could react he gently slapped pancake mixture on my face.

Pretty soon it turned into an all out war against the wolfs and the cacti. Pancake batter and mix were all over the kitchen. After the war that ended in a stalemate because we ran out of ammo, we bantered and chuckled. We cleaned up the mess and brush the mix and batter off of us. We ate our breakfast on the couch and watched some random show on Netflix.