Chapter 5 - Backdoor Kiss

Preston's POV

Rob puts some glaze in my hair.

"I like your new hairstyle Pleb" I leaned over and lick Rob's cheek.

I LICKED HIS FUDGING CHEEK. Great job Preston. Okay let's calm down for a second. Friends lick each other's cheek all the time? No they don't, do they? Well In my hometown, Texas licking each others cheek was a sign of affection. (A/N: Not sure If true, but It'll be true for this story xD) But I'm not sure if they do that in Arizona. Just go with the flow, act cool.

"Why thank you Robert." Rob's face starts to blush.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT COOL WHEN HE DOES THAT? But I kinda want to turn his cheek a deeper shade of pink. Why am I freaking out over this? Wait, am I? No, I'm not gay? Am I? I haven't dated a girl before but girls have had crushes on me, but I haven't liked them back. Ugh, whatever If I'm gay, I'm gay. It's not a big deal.

The oven timer went off and I chuckled at Rob's reaction to the lick. I took the bread out and we glazed it. I got half of the bread while Rob got the other half. I always wanted to try melon bread.

"DING DING DING"

The final bell went off, signaling students to go home. Rob and I ate the melon bread on the way out. I took a big bite of my melon bread. Melon bread is amazing, now I see why anime characters like it so much.

Rob and I split ways, I already had my things so I started to walk home.

The students of Freewell High, were going to their cars, walking home, chatting to friends and playing around. I put on my ear buds and started listening to Rolling Girl By Hatsune Miku. As I was walking down on the sidewalk I decided to get some coffee at the nearby shop.

I was about to walk into a café when I heard moaning coming from behind the shop. What's that noise? Me being the curious cactus I am decided to go take a look. I peeked behind the coffee shop, seeing Lachlan and Vikk. Oh I thought they were busy today. Lachlan was in front of Vikk trapping him. His hands were between Vikk resting on the café wall. Vikk looked really nervous but Lachlan looked confident, He lifted Vikks chin up and placed a small kiss on his lips. Then started to kiss him deeper. I started walking up to them and took a photo. I guess they heard me and pulled back quickly.

"Vikklan is real!?" Vikk looked like he was going to pass out and Lachlan looked embarrassed. Lachlan came closer to me.

"Preston you can't tell anyone!" Vikk joined In.

"Please Don't tell anyone Preston,no one can know!"

I looked down in disappointment, Did they really not trust me?

"Wow do you guys really not trust me or something? I wasn't planning to tell anyone anyway." Lachlan could see my disappointment and signed.

"Dude we're sorry we freaked out, but we're not ready to come out yet and we just got really nervous sorry."

"Yeah, sorry Preston we do trust you." Vikk fixed his clothes and so do Lachlan.

"It's okay mates." I left the back of the store and went inside the store.

The café was slow moving. Caramel, and coffee filled in my nose as I ordered my Frozen and blended caramel iced latte. A couple of teens and young adults we inside doing homework or just chilling. I sat at a a table and put on some music, I drank my coffee, and took in the outside scenery. Man, It's been a rather interesting day.

A/N: Vikklan is real everyone and Poofless might be soon? Thanks for reading leave a vote and a comment.

#Poofless

#Vikklan

A Thing Called Love (Poofless)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें