Chapter 23

Two days later

Two days have gone by. We're trying to figure out how I've sensed a shadower.

"They don't only smell like death, they smell like ash and decay. I'm guessing your creator wiped that knowledge out too?" The last sentence is towards Drà.

"Yes".

"It's like your creator wants us to figure this out by ourselves" Mum mentions.

Our thoughts stop when we hear three gentle knocks on the front door, my mum goes to get it but out of curiosity I follow her "Can I help you?" I stand beside her and what I see peeks my curiosity.

There are three men, two slightly behind the man in the middle who has a top fedora tilted forward so we only see his nose and lips. I don't know why but I feel connected to him.

"Actually Katherine we would like to help you and Amelia" He nods at me as a hello. He takes a step forward "May I and my friends come in? We have travelled long and far, we promise no harm will come to you all".

My mother stands infront of me protectively "Who are you?" She asks the mysterious stranger. He takes his hat off "I am Arthur".

"Your daughters creator".

"Now" He starts "May we come in?".

Two days earlier

Arthur

Screaming, blood, death.

Shadowers, Thyoks, Ročhiècs, Amelia, Katherine, Dràkones, Guardians, Morts.

Lucifer.

I jolt awake in my bed with sweatbeads running down my forehead. I rub my face with my hands, processing the vision I've just witnessed.

I've never had a vision before. This is very serious. A thought appears in my head.

'I need to go'.

I need to go to them, I need to warn them. I need to help them. They cannot do this alone, they need all the help they can get.

'Lucifer cannot win'.

He found the Amulet inside Amelia, but how? I've never told the other Morts, they only know I created a human. The part of the Amulet I've placed is inside her heart.

Even she doesn't know that.

I saw Lucifer rip her heart out, her heart is pure gold. He tears her heart apart. He kills the Morts. He has all of the pieces.

And the world ended.

There will be a war, and it will be soon. I slide my legs off the bed and stand up to pack immediately. I look at the time and see it's quarter past five in the morning.

Once I'm done, all dressed and all packed I look outside my window and look at the beautiful view of the small town in Spain where I've resided for centuries.

If I die. I want my ashes to be here and flow with the wind. This place gives me peace, and tranquility.

I walk away from the euphoric view and go to the mirror. I pick up my fedora and place it on my head, right after there are knocks on my door.

Urgent knocks.

I internally smile, I know who's here. I can't wait to see them again but sadly it's under horrific circumstances. I make my way downstairs with my bag that I place on the living room floor to open the door.

I see two of my six friends. Christopher and Nicholas. "Hello old friends" They give me a little smile "Hello old friend" They say in unison.

"How did you know?" Nicholas asks me with slight curiosity shown on his face "I had a vision. A vision of the end of the world".

They both nod "We had a feeling something bad is coming, we need you and the others" Christopher let's out a little cough "I've contacted Simon and Jacob but I couldn't get a hold of Peter and Gregory".

There was a silence "Ring them again" I say to Christopher, he nods and take out his phone, he presses a few buttons and holds the rectangular device against his ear.

After the third ring the phone is picked up. I sigh in relief "Peter is Gregory with you?" His eyebrows furrow in confusion "You had the feeling too? Ok we'll see you soon".

The call ended "They also had a feeling, they're on their way to the airport but we will arrive before they do" I walk in the living room and get my bag.

Back over two Christopher and Nicholas I say "Let's go".

'He will not win...I'll make sure of it'.

(So I'm sorry for this chapter I know it's a bit lame.

I have honestly been finding it hard recently to write in Amelia's point of view.

So I'm thinking of writing other people's point of view for a bit, what do you think?

I honestly really do recommend OUAD it is definitely a lot better than this even though it's a completely different genre.

And I am also remaking My Little Ember it is very different from what it originally was! It's a LOT more dark.

There is a warning in the beginning, then a teaser scene and a couple of chapters ready, I am thinking about waiting until I've done a couple of more chapters but if you are curious let me know and I will release them.

Thank you for reading and voting 💖)