A/N

Welcome to Don't Say His Name, this honestly isn't that great so I recommend my other two books.

Once Upon A Dream which is a fantasy book about a woman who's stuck in a nightmare and is trying to escape.

My Little Ember is a horror book filled with murder, gore, sexual themes which I'm still new to in writing. It's about a woman who's being stalked by a killer who is trying to get her see her true self, she battles with her demons and her humanity.

These are just an insight of what the books are about, I hope you check them out if this isn't great.

Don't Say His Name is my first book so it'll probably be confusing and filled with mistakes, I really do respect you if you give this a read.

If you do then enjoy.

P.S I know the scene below is not great, I will probably in the future rewrite the whole thing.

***
I walk to the back of the bus and sit next to the window thanking god that the bus is empty, I take out my phone and head phones from my backpack and place it on my head.

I like listening to music on the bus, it helps with my anxiety, people talk loud when the bus is full...I don't like it, I go to Spotify and look through it to find a song and I pick House Of Gold by 21 pilots.

I smile to myself, happy with the song I chose.

'She told me son when i grow old, will you buy me a house of gold, and when your father turns to stone, will you, take care, of me'.

Suddenly the bus stops which makes me jolt, the bus door opens and from what I see from the build of the person I know it's a man, he's wearing jeans, boots, a hoodie and a leather jacket, all black. He hands the bus driver the money and walks and sits two seats infront of me.

'He's scary'.

I look away from the scary man and focus on my music, I know it's mean to call a person scary just from their attire but I can't help it, I feel bad, I frown at myself.

As the song is about to end it glitches, weird static sounds coming through my headphones, after about four seconds it stops then another song plays.

I recognise it, Every Breath You Take by The Police.

'Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break every step you take i'll be watching you'.

It doesn't sound like it's from The Police it sounds like static and the singer sounds strange, his voice is deep and eerie almost demonic.

The bus light flickers, it's not stopping and it's hurting my eyes, tears form in my eyes, the song still playing, the lights still flickering, I start hyperventilating and close my eyes.

It's too much.

I can't breathe.

What's happening?

I want my mum.

I'm scared.

I open my eyes and the light's off, the song ends.

A voice fills my ears from my headphones.

'Say my name'.

The lights turn back on, and the man isn't there.

'Say my name'.

***