Chapter 17

Yilcaht

The Kìteçam furiously storms through the halls of his castle with fury. When Lucifer banished the Kìteçam he made it into a kingdom and he.

He is the king.

Bursting through the doors of his office he instantly grabs a glass from a table along with a clear glass that's filled with the unknown red liquid. As soon as he filled his glass he takes a big gulp.

"This isn't his doing, he doesn't know about her, he can't! How did he find out?".

Denial hit him.

"No he doesn't know it's not him".

'Who else could it be you fucking idiot!'.

He paces back and forth the glass still in his hand which he takes another big gulp, running his hand through his hair. He stomps to his chair, clearly not happy.

"She's mine!".

"She is mine to take not his! I have finally found her after all these years I deserve it. I will kill her with my bare hands. Oh even the thought of blood spraying all over me when I slit her throat will be euphoric" He sighs with the happy thought in his head.

'I can do it to Amelia'.

"I killed Ameliana, I can kill her" That's the first time he had mentioned her since her death.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this" He drops his head with the sad memory of the day of her death.

Flashback

"Do it!".

She orders me. Herself and her pure white dress covered in mud and cuts on her skin that's still bleeding, on the ground in the middle of the dark forest.

"Do it!".

She screams, sobbing and endless tears streaming down her beautiful face that's full of pain.

A lone tear slips down from my eye but my razor sharp nails are aching for blood. For death.

"You know it wasn't supposed to be like this".

Sobbing she says "Then what was it supposed to be like?".

I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry".

She let's out a sarcastic laugh "No you aren't" She shakes her head at him with disgust "You are a monster D-".

I interrupt her with a dark growl "Don't say my name".

Being sarcastic Ameliana says "Or what are you going to kill me?" She laughs "You're going to do it anyways".

"Ameliana I lov-".

She interrupts me with a scream.

"Do it!".

I lunge at her.

I do.

I killed her.

Flashback over

He sighed why does she have to look like her, like his first love. Annoyence fills him and he slammed his hand on his desk.

"I ripped her, her whole body was shredded, she was unrecognisable".

Because of him.

As soon as he saw Amelia he saw Ameliana the love they had for each other was unbreakable.

Until he broke it.

"If I wasn't greedy for power, she would've been alive..and we'd be together".

Amelia.

"No she isn't Ameliana!".

"If I could turn back time, as sick as it is, I wouldn't have changed a thing, even her death as heartbreaking as it was".

"I will kill Amelia Love, and nothing can stop me, not even him".

He shakes his head and chuckles but had a hidden thought in his mind that he didn't notice.

'But can I do it? Can I kill her'.