C H A P T E R S E V E N T Y-T H R E E

Nicole flipped a page of her book, but couldn't focus and put it down on her face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nicole flipped a page of her book, but couldn't focus and put it down on her face.

All she could think about was her sister and the tournament and all the loss they just went through. Both the tournament and soon the dojo, but she was praying her father would change his mind.

"Hey."

She took the book off her face and looked over to see Eli standing there.

"Hey, babe." She half-smiled as Eli walked over to the bed.

He gave her a kiss and she moved over so he could lie down.

He took her in his arms and began playing with her dark curls.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Anthony let me in." He replied

"Oh."

"Said to check on you. He thought something was up with you."

"Oh.•

"So what's wrong?" Eli asked.

"Nothing." Nicole lied.

"Sunflower, first of all, if Anthony is worried then something's up. Second, I've known you since kindergarten. I'm dating you. I know you better than I know myself and your mood just seems low." Eli replied.

Nicole sighed. "Fine. I just still can't believe Cobra Kai won. It should've been us. So now my dad's probably gonna call a meeting at the dojo and tell us that we're closing and—."

"Nikki, stop. Just because the deal was to close, doesn't mean we're actually going to close. Nobody signed a contract."

Nicole sat up. "It's not that simple, E. Also, there's no point in being open anymore. We can't stop Cobra Kai. And I don't think I want to. I'm done."

"Sunflower, you're just gonna give up like that."

"Yeah. I am."

She liked back down, putting her head on Eli's chest.

"Besides, who needs karate when I have you?" Nicole looked up at him.

"Yeah. All I need is you."

Nicole smiled and they shared another kiss.

"I love sweet Eli."

"What about tough, badass Eli?" He asked.

"I like him. He's sexy. But sweet Eli has my heart."

"Well, all of you has my heart." Eli said.

Nicole smiled widely and kissed him more passionately than ever.

They pulled away and Eli picked up her book, examining it.

"The Outsiders? Again?" Eli raised his eyebrows.

"What? It's my favorite book. And it's so good. I'm almost at the part where Dally goes to the drug store." Nicole replied.

Eli rolled his eyes. "I don't like Dally."

"That's because you're jealous of him."

"Am not. I could kick his ass."

Nicole smiled. "I'm glad you wanna fight for me, babe, but he's not real. And i'm not going anywhere."

"Good, you're mine." He pulled her closer. "Do you want me to read to you?"

"You would?"

"Sure."

Nicole handed the book to Eli and he began reading to her, a big goofy smile appearing across Nicole's face.

Get ready for season 5 Nicole and Eli!