C H A P T E R S E V E N

Sam was the first to wake up in her sister's bedroom, lying next to Courtney, facing her back

Sitting up, she saw that the blonde was still sleeping and she then slowly crept out of bed. Looking around, she saw that her sister wasn't in the room with them.

"Where's Nicole?" Sam whispered.

Courtney then started to stir and blinked her eyes open.

"Hey, is that you, Sam?" Courtney squinted.

"Yeah, it's me. Good morning, Courtney." Sam greeted.

"Where's your sister?" Courtney rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"I'm not sure. She obviously didn't sleep in here last night." Sam answered.

Courtney nodded and picked up her phone. "It's only 7:35."

Sam just nodded and looked to the bedroom door. "I'm going to go get dressed."

"I'll go in there with you so I can wake Demetri up." Courtney said and followed Sam into her bedroom.

She got out a peach colored dress as Courtney sat down on Sam's bed where Demetri was sleeping.

"Wake up, mister sorcerer." Courtney shook him.

"I'm a necromancer!" Demetri yelped and sat up.

"Well, good morning." Courtney smirked.

Sam quietly slipped out of her bedroom and walked over to the guest bedroom.

The door was opened slightly and she opened it fully to see her sister and Eli cuddled up together. Her eyes went wide and she slowly closed the door once more, hoping they'd be awake by the time she was done getting ready.

A few minutes later, Nicole's eyes fluttered open to see Eli facing her, their faces inches apart. He looked peaceful, like he was having a sweet dream.

She smiled at him and slightly traced his scar noticing how cute it really was. Nicole loved his scar.

He felt a soft tickle below his nose and opened his eyes slowly. Nicole quickly pulled her hand away as he woke.

"Nicole?" He whispered.

"Good morning." She smiled, then realized that she had fallen asleep in there with him. "Shit."

"Are you okay, Nikki?" Eli asked.

"I'm alright, I just....I just realized that we slept together." She blurted.

Eli's face turned red and he looked down at the floor.

Nicole noticed the look on her face and her eyes went wide. "No! I don't mean like that. I just meant that we slept in the same bed together when we weren't supposed to. We have fallen asleep on the couch together before, but we've never done this."