C H A P T E R F O U R T Y-S I X

The Cobra Kai's and Miyagi-Do's all stood outside of the office, waiting for Hawk to be finished talking to councilor Blatt

"What do you think he's saying in there?" Courtney whispered

"Probably some bullshit." Demetri replied.

"Did I look like I was talking to you?" Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Especially after what you guys pulled out there." Nicole added.

"Come on, Nicole, they—."

The door opened and Hawk stepped out of the office with Mrs. Blatt following, and went over to stand with the Cobra Kai's.

"Caldwell, Johnson, Rickenberger, the three of you and Eli are free to go. Miss Nicole LaRusso and Miss McCormick, you are also free to go." Ms. Blatt said.

"Unbelievable." Demetri muttered.

"You've gotta be kidding me! What about us?" Sam yelled.

Councilor Blatt turned towards Sam and the rest of Miyagi-Do's.

"The rest of you will be receiving rehabilitative, not punitive, Saturday Detention." She decided.

"Detention? Oh great, there goes another blemish on my permanent record." Demetri looked down.

Nicole sighed. "Isn't there something else they could do instead? Like...maybe extra schoolwork instead or something else like that?"

They all looked at Ms. Blatt with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry, but there is no other way." She shook her head.

"This is bullshit!" Sam screamed.

"Sam!"

"Miss LaRusso! This is not how we express ourselves here. I think you need two weekends of rehabilitative detention." Ms. Blatt decided.

"Hey, don't you think that's a bit much? I—."

"This school sucks!" Sam shouted and banged on the locker.

She then stormed away from everyone else.

"What the hell, Sam?" Nicole called, crutching after her.

"Stop following me, Nicole!" Sam kept walking.

"No, Sam, I won't stop following you! What the hell are you doing? Starting fights on the soccer field and then getting mad when you get in trouble? I mean Sam, you did start it, it made sense that you got in trouble! You're so irresponsible and—."

"You're not my mother, Nicole, so why don't you just leave me alone and go continue to pine after Hawk!" Sam yelled and walked away.

Nicole gripped her crutches tightly, wishing she could slap her sister, showing her that she's acting like a horrible person, but she knew that trying to reason with Sam when she was angry wouldn't work.