C H A P T E R F I F T Y-F O U R

After everyone had left and they had gotten the house cleaned up, Nicole and Hawk had gone to her room to talk about everything and let it all out, finally clearing the air

Nicole had taken a shower and changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts, Hawk finding some old clothes he had left there and doing the same thing.

"All wrapped." Hawk rubbed her leg.

"Thank you." She smiled and lied down.

He lied down next to her and the two faced each other. She ran her fingers through his hair since it was fluffy after the washed it.

"It's so fluffy." She giggled.

"I know." Hawk replied. "Aren't my karate moves so great? I'm just so talented arent I?"

"No." Nicole shook her head, jokingly.

The two started laughed and rest their foreheads against each other.

"I missed you. So much." Hawk confessed.

"I missed you more. No matter how much I hated you, I fell in love with you even harder." Nicole agreed.

Hawk parted his lips and the two shared one more kiss before closing their eyes.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"I love you, birdie."

"I love you more, sunflower."

🌻

At their next karate class, they were at the Miyagi-Do dojo.

Nicole was standing next to Courtney and Demetri on a platform and the rest had their own spot on grass, scattered out.

Daniel then stepped out of the studio with a blue tracksuit and his white bandana, standing in front of the class.

Just then, Miguel walked into the dojo and flashed Sam a smile before going to stand next to her.

Hawk walked in after him and caught Nicole's eyes before going over to the platform and standing between her and Demetri.

The two did a hand shake and then he gave Courtney a wave and Nicole a couple of kisses on her cheek, the group being together again.

Daniel squinted at the boy before giving him a small nod and Nicole shook her head while Hawk smirked.

Mitch walked in and Chris engulfed him into a hug before standing next to each other, and Bert and Nate did a handshake and stood next to each other.

The rest of the students filed into the dojo and all took an open spot.

Just then, Johnny walked in with his black bandana around his head.

Daniel have him a nod as well and Johnny walked over. They bowed to their students and the students bowed back, then bowed to each other.

"You ready?" Daniel asked.

"Let's begin!" Johnny exclaimed.

They then started their class as a combined dojo.

This is the last chapter until S4 comes out and I continue to write again! Thank you for coming on this journey with me so far and I can't wait to see what comes next! Let me know if I should do a little bonus chapter as well! <3