C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

"The final match will begin shortly

"The final match will begin shortly." Nicole and Hawk heard as the the two got back inside.

Aisha and Sam were in front of them and Miguel ran up to talk to Sam.

"Oh no, this can't be good." Nicole sighed.

"That isn't even your issue, why are you so worried about them?" Hawk asked.

"Because she's my sister. I'm always going to be worried about my sister."

"Okay, fine, but—."

"Watch what your sister does to Robby in the finals." Miguel said, catching Nicole's attention.

"Now, it's my issue." She looked up at Hawk.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, Sam looking over at her sister.

"Sam, look—."

"No, Nicole, just don't, okay? Good luck in the finals." Sam then stormed back to the bleachers.

Nicole looked at Miguel and shook her head. "I need to stretch."

She walked away and Hawk followed after her. She stretched and trained herself to just breath and be calm, but she couldn't stop thinking and thinking and thinking.

When the lights finally dimmed, she knew it was time.

"Hey, you got this, sunflower, I promise. You're gonna kick some major ass and be amazing, I can feel it."

"Thanks."

He kissed her on the top of her head.

"You ready, Curly?" Johnny asked.

"I'm not sure, but I'm gonna try to be."

"Well, my advice is what I've been saying each and every time I teach you. Be tough and be badass, but also to strike first and strike hard."

Nicole wasn't so sure about Johnny's rules, but just nodded anyway, the two stepping on the mat, Johnny standing beside her and Robby on the other side.

"This is it, folks. The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Nicole LaRusso from Cobra Kai Karate?"

Many clapped for the girl, her slightly stepping forward, though many were still confused as to why a LaRusso was fighting for Cobra Kai.