C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-O N E

Nicole woke up the next morning and stretched, expecting to be in Hawk's bedroom, but found herself in her parents bedroom

"Look who's finally awake." Amanda smiled.

"Morning, honey." Daniel greeted.

"Mom? Dad? Why am I in your bed?" Nicole asked.

"Because you came back home last night and you were really upset, so when you fell asleep with Sam and Robby, I brought you up here with us." Daniel explained.

Nicole nodded, the memories came flooding back, her heart sinking.

"Hawk. I got into a fight with Hawk." Nicole remembered and started breathing heavily.

"We know, honey, Sam told us. And from how upset you were and because of the whole mall thing, it must've been bad." Daniel replied.

"It was. What am I going to do?" Nicole rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing. You just let it be for now. That's all you can do." Amanda answered and ran her hands through her daughter's hair.

"I'm going to get started on breakfast, then after get ready and head over to the dojo for training. Love you guys." Daniel said and kissed them each on the head.

"Love you, babe." Amanda said.

"Love you, Dad." Nicole half-smiled.

She was happy to have Daniel back in her life, but she didn't want to lose Hawk. The thought of him slipping away hurt.

Daniel walked out of the bedroom and Nicole rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Maybe you should go train with them too. I think Miyagi-Do would be good to just clear your mind. Find your balance as your dad would say." Amanda suggested.

"Maybe you're right. I'll think about it."

"Alright."

Amanda kissed the top of her head and stayed with her daughter for a few moments before leaving the room and heading downstairs.

Nicole sighed again and spent the whole morning thinking about training with Miyagi-Do. While in her parents bed and throughout breakfast she thought and finally decided that she was going to train with them.

After breakfast, she took a nice, long shower, happy that she didn't have to use Mrs. Moskowitz's shampoo anymore and got ready to train.

She threw on a pair of black Nike shorts with a yellow tank top and her sneakers.

"Hey, are you training with us today?" Sam came in the room as Nicole was putting her hair in two Dutch braids.

"I guess I am. I haven't trained with Dad in so long." Nicole answered as she finished her hair.

"I know, I've missed you training with us. It'll be so much fun, by the way, especially with another person." Sam smiled.

"Yeah. Now, let's go."

Sam nodded and they grabbed their things making their way to Sam's car.

On the drive to the dojo, which was a short drive, the two listened to music and had their own mini-concert, but all Nicole could think about was doing that with Hawk.

"Oh yeah! Come on, Katy Perry! Sing it!" Hawk held his hand out like a microphone.

"This is Lady Gaga, loser! Also, I will sing it. Loud and proud!" Nicole exclaimed.

She then started screaming the lyrics to Poker Face into Hawk's fake microphone, the song ending.

It switched to Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee.

"Hey, it's your song!" Hawk smiled.

"This is perfect!" Nicole laughed.

She then started singing sunflower into Hawk's fake microphone, him joining in with her.

"You're my sunflower!" Hawk shouted.

Nicole giggled and the two shared a quick kiss, then pulled into the Cobra Kai parking lot.

"Nic! Where here!" Sam shook her.

"Huh?"

"Where here."

"Oh. Let's go."

The two got out and went around to the back, Nicole still thinking about Hawk and feeling sad, but that feeling got even worse when they got to the back of the dojo.

"Dad!" Sam yelled.

All the girls could do was stare at the mess. Daniel and Robby came out back, Sam pointing to one of Mr. Miyagi's cars, the one that he gave to Daniel.

Cobra Kai NEVER DIES! Was written on the side of the car.

Nicole brought a shaky hand to her mouth and in that moment realized that only one person could've done this...Hawk.

🌻

Nicole banged on the door to the Moskowitz house.

Hawk opened it and when he saw who it was, he closed the door to his house and stepped outside.

"What, miss me already?" He smirked.

Nicole shook her head and slapped him across the face.

"It was you, wasn't it? Who trashed Miyagi-Do? You did that."

"Nicole..."

"No. Hawk, answer the question. It was you who trashed Miyagi-Do, wasn't it?" She stepped closer to him.

"I'm not gonna answer that question. Now, is that all you need, or did you forget something in my bedroom?" Hawk raised his eyebrows.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Nicole yelled and turned to walk away, but then turned back to face him. "You know, I was going to clear my head, then come to my senses and talk to you and maybe, just maybe move on from our fight, but I was right. After you destroyed Miyagi-Do, and are clearly lying about not doing it, I've come to see you don't deserve to be forgiven."

"Forgive me or not, Cole, you're still my sunflower." He grabbed her arm.

She bit her lip and looked up at him, but could barely look him in the eyes.

Hawk lifted her chin with his finger and the two got close. Even though it was clearly against Nicole's better judgement, she crashed her lips onto his causing a make out between the two, Hawk being pushed back against the door.

Nicole pulled away and shook her head. "I...I gotta go. I gotta go."

She quickly went away, Hawk smirking after her, the smirk quickly wiping away when she was gone, wishing she were still there.

Let's all be honest here, Eli >>>>> Hawk. I said what I said.