Howl to the moon

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAND OUT! FUCKING FINALLY" Alex wheezed, carelessly dropping the knocked out Sebastian on the fresh snow right outside of the cabin while he gently set down Angela. He placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck! I hate exercise! I'm never doing anything athletic after this in my life!" he complained.

"Alex" Bianca called, leaning heavily against a nearby tree, she tried to walk towards him but the second she let go of her sustain, she fell "W-where... where is Shane?"

"Still inside, Imma get him right now, don't worry, just sit tight I'll be right back" but just as he tried to get back inside from the door he came out of, he found it locked "What the fuck?!" he tried to pull harder, but to no avail "Fuck it, I'll just use the ladder" he sprinted inside the cabin, trying the trapdoor, but finding that locked as well.

"What the fuck is going on!? Why are they locked!?" he ran back outside, trying the door again.

"W... what's happening?" Angela asked, terrified as she sat near Bianca, hugging her "Where's Shane? I want my big brother" she cried out.

"Fuckin-" he dug inside his pocket, fishing out his phone and speed dialing Shane's number, pacing back and forth as it begun ringing "Come on, come on pick the fuck up you dumbass" he grumbled, feeling his heart skip a beat when Shane did answer.

"YOU FUCK! OPEN THE DOOR BACK UP! YOU MUST HAVE CLICKED THE WRONG SHIT WHEN DOING YOUR CODING SHIT! HURRY UP AND OPEN IT SO I CAN SAVE YOUR ALIEN ASS!!" he shouted. He heard a faint chuckle on the other end, the siren was gone, he must have managed to deactivate that at the very least.

"Sorry..."

"THE FUCK YOU APOLOGIZING FOR!? HURRY AND OPEN IT UP YOU IDIOT!"

"Can't... dangerous"

"YOU BET YOUR ASS IT'S DANGEROUS! THE WHOLE THING IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP! SO OPEN IT! I'M TIRED WITH YOUR DRAMATIC ACT! YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE IF YOU DON'T DEACTIVATE IT! AND I'M NOT GOING TO RISK YOUR LIFE OVER YOUR POORLY TRAINED HACKING SKILLS! SO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" another faint chuckle could be heard.

"Could you... put speaker..."

"SPEAKER?! WHY THE FU-"

"Alex... please..." Alex felt his heart constrict upon hearing the tone Shane used, as if he already knew that he was gonna to die, and that pissed him off.

"Alright, I'll put you on speaker, but once you're done you're gonna open the door, alright?" he heard him hum in response and so put the phone on speaker.

"Angy..." she immediately piped up "Shane!" and ran towards the phone, almost snatching it off Alex's hands "Shane I'm scared! Please can we go home? I promise I'll be good! I won't ask anything for Christmas but please, I wanna go back home with you, please come get me" she begged, her voice getting chocked up by sobs.