Shady business

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the two enjoyed some hot chocolate together, they both went their separate ways, heading home. Shane will never admit it, but he really loved spending time with Bianca, even though it was because of an injury.

As he walked back home, he recalled today's events. Her hands were incredibly delicate in removing the makeup from his face, not to mention that she was as light as a feather when he picked her up.

"I didn't expect that girl to be so light" he said with a chuckle, blushing a bit as he remembered the doctor that called her his girlfriend.

'No way, she's way out of my league. I mean just look at her, she's pretty, has an amazing personality, can stand up for herself, she won't take shit from others and doesn't let anyone boss her around. While I'm the polar opposite. Ugly, shit personality, get bullied and pushed around everyday' he thought with a sigh.

"It's fine I guess. Being her friend is more than enough for me" he mumbled to himself.

"Suuure, keep saying that to yourself buddy" 

Shane jumped, snapping back to his senses "A-angela" he breathed out, his heart hammering inside his chest "You scared the crap out of me! Don't ever do that again!" Angela giggled "It's your fault for not paying attention to your surroundings"

"What are you doing outside? You know you're not allowed to leave the house by yourself at this hour!" she gave him an annoyed look "Are you serious or you're on drugs right now?"

"What?"

"Look around you idiot"

Shane finally acknowledged his surroundings, only now realizing that he was in his neighborhood. He had walked about four houses past his own. Angela probably saw him and ran out to greet him. He felt like a complete idiot right now, and she knew it.

"So?" she asked smugly "Ok fine, I'm sorry"

"Aaaand?" Shane sighed

"And I'm an idiot" Angela nodded happly "Good, you are forgiven" she grabbed his arm, starting to pull him inside "Now come on, I'm hungry and I want bacon" Shane smiled "Is it all you ever eat bacon? How about some steamed vegetables?"

"NOoOOoooo I don't want steamed vegetables! I'm not a sheep!" Shane patted her head, ruffling up her hair "Well, you sure look like one"

"SHANEEEE!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, Alex showed up at their house with several bottles of very shady not better identified chemicals, claiming that a dude sold them to him and they will 100% erase all traces of makeup.

"Alex I'm pretty sure at least half of these contain acid, heck that one literally says 'Sulfuric' on it! That's the thing you use to unblock the shower drain you dumbass!"