Second chances

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking back home, Shane's mind was filled with an endless flow of question. What was that weird dream about? Why did it feel so real? What was that strange black fog? What about that monster that chased him and... who is Sebastian?

"Sebastian..." he mumbled, his attention focused on following the cracks on the sidewalk, their wriggly and uneven course helping him keep his mind busy, even though it was just a little bit.

He felt like he knew that kid but... for some reason he couldn't remember... why couldn't he remember? 

"Maybe I was too young? But no matter how young I was I reckon I would remember a beast like that, it was traumatizing just to watch it!" 

What happened to that kid? What happened to him? Where were they? He couldn't recognize the surroundings in his dreams at all, why couldn't he? Even though Shane sucked at learning school stuff, he had a flawless memory when it came to direction and memorizing places.

That's why he almost never got lost, it was enough for him to go down a street once and he had it now engraved in his mental map. But that forest in his dream? It didn't ring any bells. At first glance it looked somewhat similar to the forest near his current house, but he and his family didn't live here when he was a kid, they moved in just a few months ago. 

Not to mention that the town he lived in when he was younger didn't have a forest nearby, since they lived pretty far from the countryside. He remembered that very clearly.

His earliest memory was from when he was four or five, he got scolded by his mom for bringing a frog home and making a fuss about keeping it as a pet.

"In the dream I looked at least seven... how is it possible that I don't remember it?" he sighed "Maybe I'm overthinking this... maybe it really was just a dream like Bianca said" he had to tell her about it, she refused to let him leave unless he told her what happened.

Of course, upon hearing it, she was just as confused as he was, if not more. She told him that she had done some research on the meaning of dreams in the past, and from what she could remember, it looked like his subconscious was trying to tell him something, to warn him, but she shrugged it off as just a nightmare caused by the lack of sleep.

"Warn me about what though? Why can't dreams be more clear for fuck's sake" he grumbled, noticing that he had reached his home. He went inside, getting greeted by a very mad Angela, who was sitting on the couch, a cup of warm milk in her hands and a blanket, in which she was wrapped with tightly, cocoon stile, just like Bianca did.

'Yup, long lost sisters'

"Hi An-"

"I see you're finally back" she growled in an cold tone.

'Oh she's mad alright'

"Uhm... hi?" she just kept glaring at him, taking a sip of her milk every now and then "Ok look, I can explain-"