Makeup removal

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'This is pain' Shane thought as he walked to school with Alex 'Both mentally and physically'

"Pffff"

"Shut up"

"I'm not saying anything" Alex hummed.

"I can hear your thoughts even if you're not saying them out-loud" he commented bitterly. 

"It's not my fault you decided to be the guinea pig for a group of ten-year-olds practicing makeup, dude"

"I didn't really have a choice in the matter and you know it" he said with a groan, rubbing his eyes furiously "AND NOW THIS FUCKING SHIT WON'T COME OFF!! I'VE ALREADY TAKEN FOUR SHOWERS! FOUR!"

Alex couldn't help but laugh at his friend's pain "Yeah no kidding, I'm pretty convinced they used a mixture of makeup and permanent markers on you. Have you tried bleaching your eyes yet? At least you won't be able to see it anymore" he teased, earning a glare in response "Have you tried bleaching your brain? At least you wouldn't be able to be a pain anymore" 

"Alright alright sorry. I'll try google a way to remove permanent marker later while at work, I'll text you if I find anything, ok?" he started to pick up several gazes on them, noticing the first few students near the entrance.

"Are you sure you don't want to skip school? Your emo look will be a very good excuse for people to make fun of you. Fuck, even the teachers might join in"

Shane pulled up his hoodie as they walked closer towards his doom, trying his best to hide his face "I can't stay at home without a good excuse, my dad would kill me"

"Isn't looking like death itself a good reason already?" he shrugged "Not for my dad, no. For him as long as you're able to walk, talk and write, then you can go"

"The fuck? Is your dad like a solder or what?"

"No, he just doesn't want us home, so he finds every possible excuse to kick us out so he can drink" Alex shook his head in disapproval, clicking his tongue "Such a bastard. How's the progress with gathering money to move out going anyway?"

Shane let out a loud groan "Don't even ask about it please! Angela's stunt costed a good 40 bucks!"

"Oof. How are you gonna get them back?"

"I don't know... maybe get a job?"

"Will your dad allow it?" he shrugged "If it means he'll see me even less then I'm sure he'd let me, so I guess it should be fine" Alex smirked "Even with that?" he pointed at the makeup.

"I'll try to get it off with fucking sandpaper if it's not gone by tomorrow!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane couldn't describe that day in any better way than pain. Pure, unfiltered pain. No matter how hard he tried to hide his face, the teacher always asked him to remove the hoodie, because it was 'AgaiNsT ScHOol PoLicY' to cover your head or face at school apparently.