Older brother

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Absolutely no! We are not doing this' Oneiros said, shaking his head and taking a step back as the little human girl tried to put a collar around his neck.

"Oh come on Mr. Fairy! It's just to make sure that those bad hunter people won't hurt you again! Don't be so stubborn and just stay still!" she kept chasing after him, trying to pounce on him when he wasn't looking or from his blind spot. Too bad Oneiros was used to being on guard, so he constantly knew where the girl was.

She eventually gave up after running out of energy, resorting to laying on the ground, panting.

"Ok fine! You can stay without it! Happy now you stubborn wolfie?!" 

'Very' Oneiros replied with a grin, satisfied with the outcome. He sat down next to the girl, calmly grooming his fur as he waited for her to catch her breath.

'I wish I could ask you why you keep doing this... why you keep coming back here... to meet a monster like me' he shook his head 'I guess I'll never know the answer' but, deep down, Oneiros didn't mind that. Truth to be told, he himself was scared of her answer. What if she said it was because she had second motive? Or if someone was forcing her?

No, it's much better for him to remain like this, blissfully ignorant and unaware.

"Mr. Fairy" she called, making him cringe as he still hated that nickname "Do you want to meet my brother?" Oneiros tilted his head to the side 'Brother?'

"I've told him about you ya know? But he doesn't believe me, says I'm just making you up and that you're an imaginary friend, but I know you're not!" she sat up, playing with the grass at her feet, pulling out a few flowers and random weeds.

"Mom and dad are so mean! They don't ever let us play together anymore, always making up some dumb excuses that he's busy. But I know that's a lie, they just don't want him to spend time with me!" she pouted.

"It's not fair! Why they get to spend all the time they want with him and I don't!? I want to stay with my big brother too! He promised he would teach me how to ride a bike but we still haven't even bought one!" Oneiros listened quietly, flinching a bit when she scooted closer, resting her head on his chest, but he was almost used to it by now.

"It's not fair..." he noticed she was wiping her eyes, a sign that, through time, he learned meant that she was sad. He sighed, nuzzling his snout on her cheek, licking off the salty tears.

'Hardly anything is fair in this world child, you'll soon learn this as well once you grow older' he didn't care if she couldn't hear him, his gesture seemed to be enough to calm her down and she hugged him in response.

"Can you please come with me? Just this once! If I show my brother that you're real, then maybe he'll start spending more time with me! Pleeeasee!!!" Oneiros rolled his eyes.

'There she goes again' he just shook his head.

"WHYYY!?" she whined. He just looked at the paw that got caught in the bear trap a few months back, the wounds had healed, but it left behind a big scar "There aren't any bear traps where I live! I promise no one will hurt you" again, he shook his head, making her whine even louder.