Twisted plan

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane in the end decided to wait a few more days before considering if accepting the 'Online hacker's' offer or not. He really didn't like the sketchy vibes it gave off, but it was good money, and he needed it.

And so, after hours of pacing back and fort in his room, he came up with a solution. He would give Alex four days to find him a job, if by then he hadn't found any yet, he would accept the shady money.

He sighed as he lied back in his bed, staring up at the dark ceiling of his room, not a thought in mind. When did everything become so... complicated? When did everything become so... dull and... dark?

Before Angela was born they were a happy normal family, but once she arrived, everything went downhill. He frowned as the though crossed his mind, slapping himself as a punishment for thinking such a thing. 

Shane would never blame it on her. Never. He would be a moron and an idiot if he blamed an innocent child who had no choice in the matter of being born into this rotten world, let alone in this family. She didn't choose to be born, she didn't choose to be the child of her mother's adultery, she didn't choose to ruin this family.

Shane was sure of this. Angela is too pure, if she knew that her birth would destroy a family... she would choose to die.

Nonetheless, Shane couldn't deny that it was because of her that his parents now hated both of their children and barely talked to each other. When he was younger he kept asking them why they didn't get a divorce if they hated each other's company so much. 

At first they said it was because they 'were doing it for him, because Shane needed both his maternal and paternal figure in his life to grow well'. Yeah as if, the only thing that grew well while they lived under the same roof was his levels of stress and anger. 

But he bared his teeth and endured it, for his sister, for Angela. He always thought that his parents would eventually come around the fact that she wasn't their legitimate child, that they would start to love and care for her just like Shane always did

He believed that firmly... that was, until when one day, he was hit with the harsh reality.

It was not even that late, around maybe 8 or 9 pm, he was around 13 years old. After putting his little sister to sleep and read her the same cheesy bedtime story for the millionth time, because the little gremlin wouldn't fall asleep with anything else, he quietly walked out and headed towards his room.

On the way there he started to feel a little thirsty though, so he changed his course and headed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. In doing so, he passed his parent's bedroom, overhearing their conversation.

"Ugh, how long do we have to keep this act of the loving couple up?! I hate every second I'm forced to spend with you!" his mother grumbled "The feeling is mutual, but you know we are doing this for Sha-"