Never trust an idiot to look for a job

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Shane and Bianca were messing around in detention, Shane's phone began to ring again. Bianca didn't mind at first, but when she noticed he was ignoring it too, she voiced her annoyance.

"Your phone" she still kept her eyes on the random doodles she was sketching on her notebook "Yeah I know, I'm ignoring it"

"Reason?"

"It might be my parents" 

"And?"

"If it's really then I might end up throwing the phone out of the window when I hear their voices" he seethed "Fair enough" she reached out to grab it, giving a quick glance at the caller "It's not your parents"

"Who is it then?"

"Dunno, you saved them as 'Crazy-ass conspirator' with an alien emoji next to it" Shane groaned "That's Alex then" 

"Isn't he the friend you kept mentioning when we first met? I think your sister said he's your only friend" she teased, making him flinch "That's not... ok fine he's actually my only friend, but still!" he snatched the phone back, scoffing as he answered.

"What?" he asked annoyed "Well hello to you too my dear friend~" Alex hummed in a happy voice, completely out of sinc with Shane mood "I'm gonna hang up"

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T I'M SORRY!" Bianca chuckled at their interaction "Your friend sure is quick to change mood huh? Is he pregnant or something?" she joked, making him smirk "He's not a normal one"

"Are we though? I don't think neither of us have the right to judge here"

"Trust me" he placed a hand over the phone so he couldn't hear "Compared to him, we are veeeeery much normal" he said with a nod, giving his attention back at the caller "So? What do you want?"

"I found you a job!" Shane was a little surprised, but soon questions started to flow in rather then excitement "Did you find me an actual job or is something dumb like staring at a doll in a museum for hours?" he teased.

"Hey! It's a legit job! But anyway no, I managed to find something better for you" he announced proudly.

"Which is?"

"Remember that industry that works with milk?" 

"The one downtown? Yeah, why?"

"They were looking for a new technician and I managed to convince them to hire you" 

"..." Shane pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a long sigh and mentally preparing for what had to come. Cursing himself internally for trusting an idiot in finding him a job "Alex"

"Yeeeeeessssss?"

"Do I need to remind you that I have no qualification as a technician nor experience?"

"You know how to code! You'll be fiiineee"

"And, If I may ask. How did you manage to get me hired without any qualification nor recommendation as a technician?"