The hunter and the wolf

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca couldn't remember what happened clearly. All she knew was that she had a knife pressed against her neck just a second ago, the superficial cut and blood dripping out of it was proof. When she started to feel the knife cut her skin, a loud howl echoed throughout the room, followed by the sound of glass shattering. She reflexively closed her eyes, covering her head as she got pushed and pulled around for several seconds before it all came to a stop. 

When she sheepishly opened one of her eyes to see what happened, much to her surprise, there was a large blue wolf protecting her from the two kidnappers.

"W... wha..." she shakily sat up and looked around, her fever making her vision blurry and slightly dizzy, not really helping in the situation she was in "Am I hallucinating? Or did I die?" she mumbled to herself, pinching her arm to confirm that, at the very least, she wasn't dreaming.

"Well, whether I died or not... this is definitely the weirdest thing I've ever seen... by far" her sarcasm would never cease to follow her, even in situations like this one. 

Bianca must have misheard, because she could swear that the wolf just chuckled at her words, but that was clearly impossible. At the moment, her first priority was to find Shane and escape these two nutcases before this beast kills them or they kill it. Either way, she wasn't planning on sticking out long enough to find out the outcome of the battle.

"Shane! Shane where are you?" she called out, forcing her voice, despite the pain it caused. But in the end it wasn't much stronger than a hushed tone.

'Fuck! Fuck this flu and fuck all this mess!' she scouted her surroundings, not seeing Shane anywhere and stating to worry. 

'Where the fuck is he? He was inside that glass cage just a moment ago, he could not have gone fa-' she halted her thought, realizing something.

'That wolf... it came out from that same cage, didn't it? But then...' she looked in horror at the large animal, slowly backing away.

"N-no... t-that can't be true... I-it just can't..." she whispered, not wanting to believe what in her mind just seemed the obvius and painful truth, her eyes remaining locked onto the beast, unable to look away.

"Finally" the lumberjack grinned, standing back up "You've shown your true form alas" Oneiros growled in response, showing his sharp fangs as a warning and taking a step forward, making the old man back away, leaving a stunned and confused Sebastian behind.

"Oooh and I see you've regained your feisty character, better that way, there wouldn't have been any satisfaction in hunting down a flimsy prey" he reached for the door which he came from, pulling out an hunting rifle, cocking it up "Now, let the real hunt begin!" 

Oneiros soon understood the old man intention and, while he could easily dismember the fuck out of his old bones, he himself knew that his body wasn't immune to bullets, which were quite dangerous not only for him, but for Bianca as well, who could have been hit by a stray bullet or a missed shot by accident. And that was the last thing he wanted.