Fire

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane let out a long sigh as soon as the meeting with the teachers was over.

"God this things are a lot more tiring than I recalled them to be, thank fuck it's over" he looked around, searching for his 'Sisters'. 

He soon found them on the in the park in front of the school, enjoying themselves "Look at those little fucks, having fun while I do all the work" he shook his head, but there was no malice in his voice.

"Come on you two, time to head home!" he called, waving his hand as he walked closer.

"Fire"

Shane turned around sharply, heart speeding up, eyes searching for the source of the voice he just heard. But found none surprisingly. He carefully scanned his surroundings, but there was no one close enough to speak to him. Then where did that voice come from? He was sure to have heard someone speak.

'Maybe I just imagined it?' he shrugged, dismissing the matter.

"Ready to go?" she hummed with a slight smile, happy that he could finally go home and sleep. Although the two girls didn't seem too fond of it.

"I want to stay with my big sister a bit more!" Angela pouted, holding on her arm tightly, making Bianca chuckle "We had a great time, do you mind if I come over every now and then to hang out?" Shane was a little taken aback by her request. 

"Uh sure, but wouldn't your parents say something about it?" she shrugged "Not if I tell them I'm coming over to study or something" he nodded "Fair point"

"Biancaaaaa" Angela whined "Don't leave, pleaseeeee"

"Angela don't be clingy, she has to go back to her actual family now" he sighed "And so do we, unfortunately" Bianca gave Shane a pat on the back, perhaps a little too hard, because he ended up stumbling a few feet forward to avoid falling over.

As soon as he had regained his balance, he turned to shoot her a 'WTF' look "The fuck was that for?"

"Just 'cuz" although the wink the two girl exchanged made it clear that it was a premeditated action.

"I swear to God, you two will be the death of me" he grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose as the two girls laughed at his demise "What can we say" Bianca hummed "Your pain amuses us" Angela finished.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's just go home so I can finally sleep" Shane was eager to leave, both because he was getting tired and hated being here in the first place. But for some reason, he was starting to feel a little uneasy, he wasn't sure why though. The newfound alliance between the two sister, that will 100% bother him whenever they would find the chance wasn't what made him worry. No, it was something else. Something he himself couldn't quite grasp.

Shane was certain of one thing though, whatever it was, it gave him a bad feeling, a feeling of danger. That's why he was in a hurry to leave, even if it was just in his head, it's better be safe than sorry.