Teddy bear

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane got startled awake by the ringtone of his phone. He groaned, recognizing it as not the one he had set as an alarm. He begrudgingly reached out and answered without looking who it was.

'There's only one fucker who would call me this early in the morning' 

"Hey Shane! Guess what?"

'Point made'

"Alex is-" he gave his watch a glance "4:50 in the morning, what do you want?" after what happened yesterday he was not in the mood for anymore bullshit, especially his bullshit.

"I found you a job!" he said excitedly "That's great see ya bye" and he hung up, falling back asleep. Although he didn't manage to catch many Z's, since his phone started ringing again a minute or two later.

He angrily answered it "Alex I will punt you into the sun if you call me again, let me sleep"

"But I-" 

"I. Don't. Care. For all I care you could have found the proof that aliens are real and I still would hung up on you. Let. Me. Sleep" he growled, making Alex sigh "Ok fine, I'll call you back later the-" he didn't get to finish as Shane just angrily ended the call and threw his phone across the room.

'Finally, some peace and quiet' he thought as his mind begun to drift into sleep once more. 

*Knock-knock* 

He groaned 'Of course'

He heard his door open, the light from the corridor blinding him temporarily, although he didn't need to open his eyes and see to know who had woken him up.

"Hey Angy" he mumbled, eyes still closed "Nightmare?" he heard a quiet hum in response, which made him smile. Shane lifted the covers of his bed enough to make space for her, patting the spot beside him "Come here you scaredy cat" 

There was some shuffling and soon enough he felt a little bunny crawl beside him, her favorite stuffed bear always in hand. He let out a long yawn as he covered her back up with the warm covers, making sure she wouldn't be cold.

She quickly stole one of his arms, claiming it as her new plushie and hugging it tightly, nuzzling her head in it. Shane couldn't help but chuckle. 

'Didn't I buy her that stuffed bear specifically to avoid this situation?'

He gave her a quick peck on the head "G'night little bunny" he mumbled "G'night big bear"  they both fell asleep on each other, peacefully sleeping for the remaining two or three hours they had left before the alarm dragged them back out.

The reason why Shane thought of giving Angela a stuffed bear for her birthday wasn't because he didn't know what else to give her or because he was broke... well... he was a little broke yes, but that's not the point.

Ever since she began to speak, she always referred to him as "Big bear" rather than "big brother", just like he called her "little bunny", it was a loving way for the two siblings to call each other whenever they didn't want to use names.