Making out

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And then I was like, bro, you do realize that I can find the same exact outfit you're selling like, down the road for 5 bucks less right? And you know what that fucker did? He banned me from the store! Like wft dude! I was just trying to teach you how business works!" she scoffed "Guess some people don't even have enough gray matter to put 2 and 2 together"

'How did I end up in this situation again?' Shane wondered as he picked up another wooden board, nailing to the wall with a hammer.

"Anyway? How did it go? Did you and that alien obsessed freak reconcile?" She asked sarcastically.

Bianca invited Shane to skip classes again to hang out in her tree-house, of course it was all an elaborate plan to trick him into fixing the shack while she stood by eating some crunchy chips and complaining about her daily life.

The wood he was using wasn't even good one to begin with, it was just some random wood they found laying around, all drenched up and moldy. It was better than nothing to be fair, but Shane pointed out that it was nothing, it would probably break down at the first storm.

And as for how she managed to convince him into working for free, aka slavery, she promised to help him out whenever he needed a hand in the future, figuring he'd probably use the favor for when he'll forget to do his homework... again.

"He forgave me and we made out" Bianca chocked on her chips.

"Up" she coughed out "Made up Shane *wheeze* not made out" she laughed, slamming her hand on the floor "Fuck that was amazing! I wish I'd recorded that!" Shane just rolled his eyes.

'Maybe I should just bury myself in the snow and disappear ya know? If bears can hibernate for an entire winter then why can't I-'

His thought got interrupted by a sharp pang of pain to the head, so strong that made him drop the hammer and fall to his knees. Bianca noticed this and at first, she thought he was just faking it, being over dramatic for his previous fail, but when he didn't respond to any of the terrible puns she kept throwing at him, she realized that something was wrong, so she hurried to his side.

"Shane! Shane what's wrong?!"

"M-my head" 

"Your head?"

"It... hurts" he managed to mutter out, hearing his friend's frightened voice whisper "Shane... you're bleeding... shit, what do I do uhhh-AMBULANCE! I need to call an ambulance!" Shane barely heard her over the deafening ringing in his ears. 

He kept his eyes shut, the pain becoming unbearable when even the slightest perk of light hit his retinas. He could feel something flow from his nose and eyes, dripping on the ground with a unsettling loud 'Plink', he thought they were probably tears so he didn't think too much about it. 

But something was off, how come he could barely hear the screams of Bianca, who was right beside him, and yet that unsettling dripping sound echoed oh so perfectly in his mind?